SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 13, 2014, 09:17 PM
Joined May 2012
540 Posts
I did try to fly today with V1 in GPS mode my hexa was trying to fly away for a min it was not responding to stick and I have to release throttle to land since it was 2 meter up so I broke one of my props never had this issue scary i donot want to lose my expansive hexa any reason for fly away what could be the cause????
paktazh is offline Find More Posts by paktazh
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2014, 01:26 AM
Geneva, Switzerland
Joined Jan 2009
795 Posts
There's actually a solar storm that could affect GPS signal, you should check sun status before flying to be in the safe side.
helicoblast is offline Find More Posts by helicoblast
Old Sep 14, 2014, 07:51 AM
Slovenia
Joined Feb 2011
834 Posts
I have three Wookongs with the latest FW and the same voltage protection settings.

But with one I get readings from DJI OSD 0,35V less than actual voltage when in the air. On the ground it shows the same value as the battery monitor.

On two other Wookongs I get the same voltage reading on OSD as the actual voltage is in the air.

What could be wrong here?
quadslo is offline Find More Posts by quadslo
Old Sep 15, 2014, 03:25 AM
Athens, Greece
Joined Sep 2001
1,122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadslo View Post
I have three Wookongs with the latest FW and the same voltage protection settings.

But with one I get readings from DJI OSD 0,35V less than actual voltage when in the air. On the ground it shows the same value as the battery monitor.

On two other Wookongs I get the same voltage reading on OSD as the actual voltage is in the air.

What could be wrong here?
try to shitch the psu around to see if the problem follows.
tigar is offline Find More Posts by tigar
Old Sep 15, 2014, 08:24 AM
Slovenia
Joined Feb 2011
834 Posts
Tigar, can you explain little bit more please?

thanks
quadslo is offline Find More Posts by quadslo
Old Sep 15, 2014, 09:15 AM
Athens, Greece
Joined Sep 2001
1,122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quadslo View Post
Tigar, can you explain little bit more please?

thanks
I meant PMU. try to switch around the PMU of your multies. See if the problem of the wrong voltage follows a pmu or it sticks to a specific controller.
tigar is offline Find More Posts by tigar
Old Today, 06:24 AM
Joined Sep 2011
332 Posts
Anyone could help me with the yellow and green led flash at boot up? Abnormal GPS data is what it says in the manual, but I have re calibrated many many times and sometimes the Led goes white, which is good, some time it goes into solid purple and most of the time it would go straight back into flashing green and yellow. The weird thing is it flashing green and yellow WITHOUT the GPS pug plugged in.

This is a WKM unit that hasn't been used for about 10 months.
I left it outside for 20 mins and it was able to pick up 7 sats.
I move the quad on the ground as little as a few inches and green/yelow flash
FW 2.26 is where it happened. Downgraded to 5.18 and it seems fine.
There is a thread where people experiencing this on 5.24 and 5.26, but no confirmed fix.

Any help? I am scratching my head. Thanks.

Here is a short video of the error

WKM error (1 min 10 sec)

M
flashervn is offline Find More Posts by flashervn
Last edited by flashervn; Today at 07:01 AM.
Old Today, 09:02 PM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,650 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashervn View Post
Anyone could help me with the yellow and green led flash at boot up? Abnormal GPS data is what it says in the manual, but I have re calibrated many many times and sometimes the Led goes white, which is good, some time it goes into solid purple and most of the time it would go straight back into flashing green and yellow. The weird thing is it flashing green and yellow WITHOUT the GPS pug plugged in.

This is a WKM unit that hasn't been used for about 10 months.
I left it outside for 20 mins and it was able to pick up 7 sats.
I move the quad on the ground as little as a few inches and green/yelow flash
FW 2.26 is where it happened. Downgraded to 5.18 and it seems fine.
There is a thread where people experiencing this on 5.24 and 5.26, but no confirmed fix.

Any help? I am scratching my head. Thanks.

Here is a short video of the error

http://youtu.be/g3g1CsGsLzM
M
You cannot calibrate your compass if the GPS/Compass is disconnected.
Tahoe Ed is online now Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800