HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Blucross, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 07:54 PM
Gravity is a cruel mistress...
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Sold
Eflite Hawker Hurricane PNP + Battery & Charger $110 New. LPU preferred

I bought this at the local hobby shop as a BNF. I didn't need the rx so I sold it off, but I have since decided to sell the plane and use the money for another project. It has never been flown, I checked all servos and control surfaces and ran it on the bench, everything looks great. I have the original box, a bag of the scale accessories (light covers etc) and the manual.

Also includes the e-flite charger and the 3s 3200mah battery. Never used.

Asking $110 local pick up in the Orlando area. Payment via PayPal or Cash. Considering what some people are gouging for this plane I would say it is a steal.

Just to reiterate, the plane is new, it has never been flown, it has had no issues, the build went flawless, and it comes with all of the standard eflite equipment a brand new hawker hurricane comes with (except the rx that has been sold).

The plane is built and the wings epoxied together, I have had a ton of requests about shipping. I would only consider shipping if the buyer can give me a few days handling time and the total with shipping would be around $185. I would much prefer to sell locally than make a box to ship this plane in.

Also, if it doesn't sell in the next few days I might strip and sell the parts, or keep some and sell the airframe. I might also entertain trade offers for servos / motors (50 size and up) and other gear.
Blucross is offline Find More Posts by Blucross
Last edited by Blucross; Feb 13, 2013 at 09:37 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 09:08 PM
Joined Oct 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Incoming PM.
tnguyen02 is online now Find More Posts by tnguyen02
Old Feb 13, 2013, 09:37 PM
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
PM replied. still available.
Old Feb 14, 2013, 10:09 AM
You haz hurricane?
United States, VA, Portsmouth
Joined Jun 2012
1,235 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Hope this sells, a great deal for someone in the Florida area.

Coot
Coot83 is offline Find More Posts by Coot83
Old Feb 14, 2013, 12:12 PM
Joined Mar 2011
724 Posts
Sold, thanks all
Closed Thread