Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Rifraf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 15, 2013, 04:07 PM
United States, CO, Golden
Joined Aug 2011
431 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Sold
E-Flite Shoestring - Plug and Fly - Like new - LPU

Local Pick-up in Denver Area ONLY!!!! Please don't ask to ship...

EF-1 Ready E-Flite Shoestring has only 3 flights on it, and they were all great!!! The plane is ready to fly and like new, just put your receiver in and fly! Wings are removable. I did not have the much reported cowl issue, it slides in and out perfectly. Components and what I paid for them are below. I replaced the stock wheels with ones off a retired plane because the original ones were defective (hole not centered). E-Flight has since sent replacement wheels, still in the bag. I did not use the gear or push rod skirts, they are included if they buyer wants to use them.

Components:

- ARF Kit: $150
- E-Flight Power 25 1250kV: $70
- Turnigy Plush 60A and 3A UBEC: $40
- 2 x Spektrum Digital Wing Servos, A7020: $37/each (also have two new additional servo arm kits)
- 2 x Hitec HS-225MG Servos: $26/each
- E-Flight Aluminum Spinner: $22

That is over $400 - Price reduced to $325 Firm. LPU only.

Also, if the buyer is interested in the matching Zippy Compact 4S 2700 batteries ($25/e new), I'll sell those for $40 with the plane. One battery has 3 flights on it, the other is new and unused!!! Batteries and ESC on plane have Anderson Power Pole Connectors.

Thanks!!!!
Rifraf is offline Find More Posts by Rifraf
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread