HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 04, 2006, 07:04 AM
Estonia
Joined Sep 2005
216 Posts
Discussion
Hobbydirekt.de

I have ordered 2 sets of hitec optic radios from that site on october 26. worth 300 eur. I have sent already 3 email regarding my order, but havent gotten any reply from there. Can anyone give me good advice what to do?
I used paypal for my payment
tann200 is offline Find More Posts by tann200
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2006, 07:35 AM
<- Balsa flies better ->
Gustafs, Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
1,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tann200
I have ordered 2 sets of hitec optic radios from that site on october 26. worth 300 eur. I have sent already 3 email regarding my order, but havent gotten any reply from there. Can anyone give me good advice what to do?
I used paypal for my payment
I've done some business with them. I guess from being 415 km from where I am, makes you Scandinavian
I know that many spamfilters block mails from the spray.se domain.
Send e-mail from more than one account or post through their contact form.
I've had no problems with them so far, but they are very slow to deliver.

Cheers,

Peter
wolw is offline Find More Posts by wolw
Last edited by wolw; Nov 04, 2006 at 08:29 AM. Reason: more info
Old Nov 05, 2006, 12:31 PM
Estonia
Joined Sep 2005
216 Posts
yeah, im a scandinavian. Estonian to be correct. Im just a bit concerned that i have sent 4 e-mails during last week, and gotten no reply so far. I dont know how long would be the in short notice on the site :P
Old Nov 06, 2006, 02:02 PM
Joined Jun 2004
59 Posts
Hobbydirekt.de is not only slow, but you cant always believe in what they are telling you. But prices are good - just dont use them if you are in a hurry

Best regards
Regnar Petersen
Denmark
Regnar Petersen is offline Find More Posts by Regnar Petersen
Old Nov 07, 2006, 04:05 AM
Estonia
Joined Sep 2005
216 Posts
I wish that theyd answer me. I have sent 4 e-mails, and gotten no reply. Its 2 weeks since the payment alreay, and they still have on their site : waiting for article. I think i should contact them via paypal to get their attention or my money back? My plane is ready, but grounded, since i dont have a radio. My friend is in same condition, because i ordered one radio for him too:s
Old Nov 07, 2006, 04:15 AM
Estonia
Joined Sep 2005
216 Posts
i Have opened a dispute in paypal and hope to get some response from the seller.
Old Nov 07, 2006, 04:35 AM
Joined Jun 2004
59 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tann200
i Have opened a dispute in paypal and hope to get some response from the seller.
You are not the first customer to do that
Regnar Petersen is offline Find More Posts by Regnar Petersen
Old Nov 07, 2006, 06:06 AM
Estonia
Joined Sep 2005
216 Posts
well this is new for me and i hope everything goes well. It would be bad to lose 300eur
Old Nov 07, 2006, 11:34 AM
Estonia
Joined Sep 2005
216 Posts
Seems like hobbydirekt has responded to paypal and is stating that the order is sent via DHL/Deutsche Post - internationaler Versand, but on the website it still states that the seller is waiting for article and i could not find any reference to the tracking nr i received from dhls website

the tracking nr looks like this: XX.XXXXXX.XXXX
Is it even dhl tracking nr?
Last edited by tann200; Nov 07, 2006 at 11:46 AM. Reason: tracking nr.
Old Nov 09, 2006, 04:26 PM
Joined Jun 2005
34 Posts
I had a bad experience with hobbydirekt.de last year, ordered a multiplex radio and got it from Germany to Greece after 45 days! The tracking number they give are not realy fot tracking the parcel, it is the postal office receipt number. I asked and paid for the fastest shipping service and turnaround was 45 days. After repeated e-mails I got some reply that the parcel was send immediately after payment, after some more e-mails a got a reply that there was a problem and they need to send it again and so on. They are layers at best. Avoid doing business with them. With the same or better prices you can get excellent service from hoellein.com or lindinger.at
zero_IQ is offline Find More Posts by zero_IQ
Old Nov 10, 2006, 05:33 AM
Estonia
Joined Sep 2005
216 Posts
So the receipt they gave me could not be the one for my parcel? Any way to verify it?
Old Nov 10, 2006, 06:09 AM
<- Balsa flies better ->
Gustafs, Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
1,965 Posts
The tracking number you get is not trackable, trust me I've tried.
But you should be able to call Deutsche Post (or your own) and ask them to translate it to a trackable number (works with Hölleins tracking number).

//Peter
wolw is offline Find More Posts by wolw
Old Nov 15, 2006, 01:41 PM
hobbydirekt
Joined Nov 2006
31 Posts
Sorry Iīm not so slow with delivery, itīs sometimes dhl. I can only bring those packets to the nearest Post (DHL), pay 17€ and get those number. How long it will take or if you can track it, canīt be changed by me if i use dhl. Of course i can try to use other services, but for greeece/switzerland/espana and countrys outside europe DHL is the cheapest. But if customerslike to pay for express (beginning at 50€), no problem.
The Tracking Numbers are absolut correct and i know of the problem that they sometimes arenīt trackable.
The "Problem" with those e-mails is, that i have to write 200 mails per day. If you have questions write one time and wait. Often you have to wait for some minutes, but on mondays this can take hours/days.

Marco
hobbydirekt.de is offline Find More Posts by hobbydirekt.de
Last edited by hobbydirekt.de; Nov 15, 2006 at 01:53 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 01:53 PM
Estonia
Joined Sep 2005
216 Posts
Ok, finally i got your attention. But can you please explain me why you did not reply any of my 3 e-mails and 1 message on your website for a whole two weeks?
At first when i landed on your site i was happy with the prices you had, but now this has been a frustrating experience for me.

Can you point me out the means of using this nr. to track my parcel? I tried DHL, Deutche Post and your site directed me even to GLS and i still could not trace it.
Old Nov 15, 2006, 02:17 PM
hobbydirekt
Joined Nov 2006
31 Posts
First: I only received one message that came from our web site and answered immediatly. I also found your other posting here (complaining after one week and one not fast enough answered e-mail)and also saw that you send a lot of e-mails within one day, please donīt do that. Our Spam System wonīt find that nice and you were always informed by our shop system.

Second: I canīt tell you how to trace it. It was send via GermanPost (which is here the same as DHL). If something didnīt arrive after 1 month i can ask dhl for a refund and you would get your money back, but iīm pretty sure that wonīt happen.

Third and last: That shipping was a complete lost for me, i just saw on the receipt that i had to pay 32€ for shipping and our shop just took 17€ for it from you. If i find the time i would scan those receipt, but there are no more infos on it for you.

@Zero: You also only payed 17€ shipping for DHL,nothing is mentioned about faster one
hobbydirekt.de is offline Find More Posts by hobbydirekt.de
Last edited by hobbydirekt.de; Nov 15, 2006 at 02:26 PM.