HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 10:02 AM
Joined Mar 2014
146 Posts
Discussion
Control loss today. Pls check my setup for flaws?

I had loss of control today and I ask for ppl to please look over my quad for obvious flaws in my build?

The quad was flying away from me and to the left. Its position would have put is so the left rear arm was pointing straight at me.
Height about 30m.
Range 80-100.

I lost complete control for about 5 seconds then got it back briefly. I dropped throttle and pulled back to stop forward flight, then lost control again and she dropped from the sky. I was flying slow and straight when it all happened.

My transmiter and reciever are the turnigy 9x combo.

The most obvious thing that I can see is that the battery main cables would have been between me and the reciever. But I flew for 30 minutes last night without so much as a hint of an issue line of sight.
Last nights flight did not have the FPV transmitter onboard, the only difference. A major one I know, just trying to get as much info in as I can.

I am open to suggestions and things I should check and how.
Thank you so much in advance for this help. I want to fly but I want to sort this out first.

waimser is online now Find More Posts by waimser
Last edited by waimser; Today at 10:23 AM. Reason: extra info
to remove ads between posts