SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 14, 2012, 09:22 PM
Joined Oct 2006
276 Posts
Discussion
VENDORS and SPONSORS

Please support these businesses, who are supporting the HEF event.

Just trying to inform - so here is a list of who is coming. I will update as we receive more confirmations.

Horizon Hobby (Gold sponsor) - providing pilot prizes
Lazertoys (Silver Sponsor) - providing material support and also a vendor
Luke's RC Planes (Bronze Sponsor) - providing material support and also a vendor
Toy 'N Hobby Headquarters (Eagle Vendor) - Geneva hobby store & vendor
West Michigan Park Flyers - vendor
3D Hobbies - vendor
Rabid Models - vendor
Xtreme Foamies - vendor
IM Screenprinting - T-shirt supplier and vendor

There are at least 4 others in the works....

In addition:
  • The MARCS (Mentor Area Radio Control Society) club (event host) will have a vendor booth. The MARCS will be holding it's annual raffle (this supports the MARCS club) featuring some great prizes worth about $1000 at retail prices: a DX8 radio system with two extra receivers, a DX6i with a Park Flyer T28 Trojan BNF plane, and a RTF ember. Tickets are only $1 each or 6 for $5. The MARCS is also having a FOOD DRIVE at the HEF to benefit the local food shelter. Anyone who brings at least 3 cans of food will receive a FREE raffle ticket!
  • AND - the MARCS club will have an R/C flight simulator with a projection screen for even more fun!
  • The AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) will be at our event with a vendor booth, and they have graciously provided some monetary support to the HEF as well. Members of the executive committee of the AMA will be attending (I will try to list the names here as I receive them
themudduck is offline Find More Posts by themudduck
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:38 PM
Joined Jul 2007
104 Posts
Twisted model planes

Lukes RC Planes will have quite a few Twisted Model Planes for sale, including the crack lite, crack yak, slick, and more!
lukesrcplanes is offline Find More Posts by lukesrcplanes
Old Dec 01, 2012, 07:23 PM
Red Beard
United States, PA
Joined Jun 2007
48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukesrcplanes View Post
Lukes RC Planes will have quite a few Twisted Model Planes for sale, including the crack lite, crack yak, slick, and more!
what are the dates of the show. i want a crack lite
redbearddebspike is offline Find More Posts by redbearddebspike
Old Dec 02, 2012, 06:56 AM
Joined Jul 2007
104 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redbearddebspike View Post
what are the dates of the show. i want a crack lite
The show is this weekend coming up. Dec, 7-9
lukesrcplanes is offline Find More Posts by lukesrcplanes
Old Dec 02, 2012, 11:36 AM
Red Beard
United States, PA
Joined Jun 2007
48 Posts
i am coming and going to have a table with a few things for sale. my question is , will there be room for me to park a pick up truck and 30 foot camper in the parking lot and are we allowed to stay in the camper??
redbearddebspike is offline Find More Posts by redbearddebspike
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:09 PM
Jenison
Joined Nov 2009
1,683 Posts
West Michigan Park Flyers LLC Donation

West Michigan Park Flyers LLC will be donating a MX2 short kit in Orange Yellow flames with red tips.

Kit includes everything for the airframe, just add your electronics.

Come check us out
West Michigan Park Flyers
WMParkFlyer is offline Find More Posts by WMParkFlyer
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by WMParkFlyer; Dec 02, 2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old Dec 03, 2012, 12:24 AM View Post
ivwiwba35
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.