SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 01, 2012, 03:09 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012boxterS View Post
I must say you look exactly the way I imagined.

Please forgive the hair, it was a bad hair day.
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2012, 03:33 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post

Other points he wanted me to make in my apology:

He never posted as an alias, he'll tell you if he sneaks in.
He is not behind the The RC true?? hate web site.
Hope the tongue gets dislodged from the cheek soon.

Oh lord, now that is some knee slapping good stuff right there. He has never posted as an alias? Really?

David Marteen
ETM10001
Frank Booth
MrBaloneyTony
Vallawyer
East Tigre

...and those are just a few easy finds. He actively communicated with others on this site using those socks, he was thumbing his nose at the admins and this site. Ironically, and hypocritically, it's one of biggest tin hat theories and peaves is other people using socks. It's o/k for him, not anyone else. Especially on his site(s)

He is not behind that place? Really? That cut and paste mistake he made over there kinda set that one in stone.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 01, 2012, 04:16 PM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,240 Posts
It says clesarly that ET has been requesting an apology for 6 years, I finally decided to give it to him. He doesn't deserve one, somnetimes he is not very patient with customers, some people have some very bad things to say about him, but when all is considered.....he has some new composite planes that might not be so bad. (the market is shrinking)

When my house burned down he is one of the only people that wished me luck. He is not a good friend of mine, we don't like each other. But after carefull consideration I realized that he has the quality to be a good friend. Not everyone has this quality. So, after 6 years, he deserved my apology even though we are not friends and he won't sell to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift View Post
Sure, I read it, but maybe I should say what motivated all this?

Some of what you posted is clear, and some is less than clear, at least to me.

Hey, maybe I can't read, or don't have your capacity, but it is a forum and I am curious about your motives, or what set this in motion.

I mean, did you just wake up and say to yourself, "I'm going to post an apology on RCG cuz...."?
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Old Nov 01, 2012, 04:18 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,273 Posts
So, your motive is humanitarian?
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Nov 01, 2012, 04:25 PM
Joined Feb 2006
7,240 Posts
Reason: I am tired,m I just don't want to fight him any longer.

My cheek is full of tongues, I am laughing my butt off at myself. Yes there was some humor attached to the first post.
Old Nov 01, 2012, 04:38 PM
Stop scaring my donkey!
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
8,273 Posts
Whatever....
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Nov 01, 2012, 05:22 PM
The END.....ha!
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,878 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnathanSwift View Post
So, your motive is humanitarian?
Perhaps he was having a angelfood moment Dave?

Mark, I still like de Foie Gras.
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Last edited by KCV6; Apr 16, 2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old Nov 01, 2012, 06:49 PM
Intentionally left blank
Joined Aug 2005
925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
Hope the tongue gets dislodged from the cheek soon.
So firmly planted that it will require some extensive surgery to remove!

Scalefan, an excellent read.
Magrat is offline Find More Posts by Magrat
Old Nov 01, 2012, 09:37 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
I used to have a link to his RCU page where is feedback was pretty good. More important than the overall feedback was his responses to people who left negative feedback. They were excellent. It looked like he owned up to mistakes, and was responsive, and was trying to work things out with his customers. It was stark contrast to his Ebay feedback where every negative with met with accusations and more negative comments back to people. Never once did he admit it might have been him that made a mistake. The same thing he has done for years when he comes back into threads and tries to defend himself.

Business must still be good, and given that this is his living, that is good for him. I've seen people try to suggest he get shut down, run out of business etc. That I think is overkill. He had a niche product, why not exploit that in a positive way? He notes that he has unique one of a kind stuff he has developed, not "Chinese" junk, but of course it's all from China. Why not take the energy devoted to getting back and people and fighting etc etc and put that into his company, his product, and his reputation. He could be "THE" composite guy.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:00 PM
Registered Broncos Fan!
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Sep 2007
687 Posts
Is it true about www.easytigermodels.com?

Nope.
n00b-E is offline Find More Posts by n00b-E
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:05 PM
The END.....ha!
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,878 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-E View Post
Is it true about

Nope.
n00b-E, Is it true about what?
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Nov 01, 2012, 11:14 PM
Registered Broncos Fan!
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Sep 2007
687 Posts
You know, it.
n00b-E is offline Find More Posts by n00b-E
Old Nov 02, 2012, 12:58 AM
Joined Feb 2006
7,240 Posts
Porcia

The suggestions to ET in your last post have been mentioned to him, by me many times and now, you,

The one thing Mr. ET and I have in common, is we don't handle dealing with aholes very well, and after trying to be nice during the first communication, we tend to loose it when the dumb continues in further communications.

We chose to be self employed, and we have to be responsible for our actions. When I get frustrated, I vent by acting like an ahole. Just like Mr. ET, either you love him or you hate him.

This kind of emotion is born in and around New York, everyone that has lived there for awhile learns and feels it. Sometimes the truth hurts and comes across as being rude. I rather hear the truth than sugar coated BS.

MR. ET has no problem conveying what he feels is the truth. Take it or leave it, real truth or lies? Who knows.

If he doesn't deliver, he will refund your money, has anyone ever accused him of stealing? Yet, some have stolen from him, then posted crap after....human beings are weird creatures..
Old Nov 02, 2012, 07:28 PM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
7,353 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post
Porcia

The suggestions to ET in your last post have been mentioned to him, by me many times and now, you,

The one thing Mr. ET and I have in common, is we don't handle dealing with aholes very well, and after trying to be nice during the first communication, we tend to loose it when the dumb continues in further communications.

We chose to be self employed, and we have to be responsible for our actions. When I get frustrated, I vent by acting like an ahole. Just like Mr. ET, either you love him or you hate him.

This kind of emotion is born in and around New York, everyone that has lived there for awhile learns and feels it. Sometimes the truth hurts and comes across as being rude. I rather hear the truth than sugar coated BS.

MR. ET has no problem conveying what he feels is the truth. Take it or leave it, real truth or lies? Who knows.

If he doesn't deliver, he will refund your money, has anyone ever accused him of stealing? Yet, some have stolen from him, then posted crap after....human beings are weird creatures..
Some? That was Flyboytha1 that openly admitted it here. I called him on it. Thats how I met ETM. I wonder what ever happened to Flyboytha1?
SkylineFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Old Nov 07, 2012, 08:05 AM
Look out! The lever!
United States, AZ, Peoria
Joined Feb 2005
2,603 Posts
After an Ebay experience with ET several years ago I wouldn't buy a dime from him for a penny.
bobthenuke is offline Find More Posts by bobthenuke