HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 21, 2015, 02:47 PM
Need more white gorrilla glue.
United States, KY, Paducah
Joined Feb 2015
39 Posts
Cool
Forum member Blissinindy

Yes, I am a noob here. I just want to say how impressed I am with this place, how you all treat members, and noobs, and especially member Blissinindy.

This member read a noob post (mine) about wanting to buy a big item (DX9 Black Edition) in the next couple days. He pm'd me that his local hobby shop had some in stock, and what he thought was a pretty good deal. If that wasn't enough, he also went back and contacted the hobby shop for me, and set the deal in motion!

When I called the hobby shop, the owner was great, knew what I wanted and how, and sent a paypal invoice while on the phone. I even paid it while we were talking!

We don't have a "local" hobby shop here. That was above and beyond good service, both with the Hobby shop, and forum member Blissinindy!

Thank you Bliss!

BTW, Let's hope the Hobby shop comes onto this board so everyone can try out their service! In the mean time, here is their info if you want to call them and give them some business!

(owner) - ask for Bill

Hobby RC
1102 East Franklin Road
Indianapolis, IN 46239

For now, please look up number on google. If I get permission to add a phone number here, online, I will edit my post.
Alotoffoamies is online now Find More Posts by Alotoffoamies
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2015, 04:41 PM
Flying Full Size & Fun Size :)
United States, CA, Calabasas
Joined Apr 2010
2,061 Posts
Agreed - Blissinindy is a great RCG'er. How much did you end up paying with shipping for the DX9 BE / Case / 9020 combo? You'll be psyched when you get it - they're pretty cool looking!
Best,
Josh
jgalexander is offline Find More Posts by jgalexander
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 21, 2015, 04:42 PM
Dragons, WindMills, all Same
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined May 2002
4,610 Posts
I know that shop as was in a few years past. Small semi old time shop with newer item and very nice n casual people.
But I cannot say that I am familiar with the rcg user name.
Jared
jcstalls is offline Find More Posts by jcstalls
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 21, 2015, 04:59 PM
blissinindy
Indianapolis IN
Joined Jan 2003
88 Posts
Aww shucks Thanks guys!!
It's a great radio IMO and a nice place to deal with ...
blissinindy is offline Find More Posts by blissinindy
Old Feb 21, 2015, 09:57 PM
Wild Weasel... YGBSM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Mar 2013
477 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcstalls View Post
I know that shop as was in a few years past. Small semi old time shop with newer item and very nice n casual people.
But I cannot say that I am familiar with the rcg user name.
Jared
Small for sure. Nice guys that will literally sell anything they can to get a dollar. Online or hobby town for me.
UH_60_UAS is offline Find More Posts by UH_60_UAS
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Flyfly f-100 edf