SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 10, 2011, 09:49 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jun 2011
43 Posts
Discussion
ShindenRC Kits

We will get the threat started in scratchbuilt here to, but if you want to see more you can visit http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...8#post18602815

A short summary you can see below.

Fokker E III (0 min 45 sec)

Fokker E III Flight (1 min 8 sec)

Fokker E III Adventure (0 min 56 sec)

Aviatic DI (3 min 37 sec)

Our kits come unfinished and this is for several reasons. First by doing so we keep the kit prices very low.
Second each model will be unique and represent the buyer 100%. It is like a blank canvas, and you can show everybody at your field or club not only your pilot skills.
Third reason is our contest. If you paint and detail your model and enter in our contest you have the chance to win one of the prices:

First place will win next three issued models including the shipping and handling.

Second place will win next two issued models including the shipping and handling.

Third place will win next issued model including the shipping and handling.

All models will be ShindenRC products, and the contestants have to send in pictures with painted and detailed model and a video with the flight in order to be judged.
Will organize a pool for a period of time and the winners will be elected by the numbers of votes receive on the pool.
Some of the conditions will be to have a minimum of three contestants, and the voting will be just one for an IP address.

The models are great flyers and depending on the rigging and electronics you can change the flight characteristics, from a trainer to a 3D maneuverability.
At the moment we have two models out, Fokker E III, first FFF model with changing shape wings and Aviatic DI.
For the model construction we have on our site video manuals with all the steps from the moment the box is open until the plane is ready to fly.
You can watch them before or during the construction or build side by side with us.
You don't have to buy anything from our site in order to see them, and if you watch them, who knows, you my be able to see something new or learn a trick we do.

Fokker E III 1 (10 min 17 sec)
ShindenRC is offline Find More Posts by ShindenRC
Last edited by ShindenRC; Jul 10, 2011 at 10:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2011, 12:19 PM
RC Adddict
Canada, BC, Williams Lake
Joined Jan 2010
4,384 Posts
You should post some of your pics from the other thread as well , sometimes people ( like me ) are to lazy to watch a video but will looks at pics all day
Wilfor is offline Find More Posts by Wilfor
Old Jul 17, 2011, 04:09 PM
Joined Jun 2011
43 Posts
My thought was to post here just finish models pictures and videos, and on the other ( scratchbuilt ) side the work in progress.
But if the demand for build pictures is there I'll post them here to or I can just do this ... http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...1461758&page=2
Old Jul 17, 2011, 04:31 PM
RC Adddict
Canada, BC, Williams Lake
Joined Jan 2010
4,384 Posts
Ahhh i see . Yes a link is quite good , just thought some pics of these great looking birds early in the post might help interest
Wilfor is offline Find More Posts by Wilfor
Old Jul 20, 2011, 12:47 AM
Joined Jun 2011
43 Posts
New products for Aviatik D1 kit
Old Jul 22, 2011, 11:36 PM
Joined Jun 2011
43 Posts
The Aviatik D1 is complete. Still to finish the insignia water decals.