HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 11, 2013, 11:48 AM
God is Good
United States, MI, Grand Rapids
Joined Jan 2011
1,094 Posts
Question
what music program to use for freestyles?

hey everyone! I have reached my point where i'm ready to begin competition and freestyles in the 3D catigory. I know that music is an obvious requirement and I was just looking for everyone else's input on what music program to use. What is the easiest and more user friendlier? I know there is a major learning curve to master all of these programs and i'm ready to begin that. I do have ascessibility to both Window's computer and Macs. I'm looking forward to the feeback you guys give!

Thanks,
Tristen
TMAC4123 is offline Find More Posts by TMAC4123
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: UMX Icon A5 Lights!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:39 AM
United States, NJ, Middletown
Joined May 2012
422 Posts
There was a good post over on 3drcforum in the ask Joe smith section of let me see if I can find it. Someone asked a similar question and he had some good tips.
joshgluck is offline Find More Posts by joshgluck
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:42 AM
United States, NJ, Middletown
Joined May 2012
422 Posts
Here is the url

http://www.3drcforums.com/showthread...eestyle-Flight

Sorry it was Jim who replied
joshgluck is offline Find More Posts by joshgluck
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 28, 2013, 05:29 PM
Horizon Hobby Employee
Champaign, IL
Joined Jan 2007
696 Posts
I've always used Audacity for my XFC, ETOC, and IMAC related freestyle mixes. Pretty simple to use, and its FREE!

Hope this helps.

Seth Arnold
3D-Seth is offline Find More Posts by 3D-Seth
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 02, 2013, 11:46 AM
Joined Oct 2011
431 Posts
Great info Seth. I always do the aerobatic demo at our clubs airshow and would like to raise the bar some this year. I think starting with music is a good first step. Will also provide a project for me and my daughter to work on together as she is the creative talent in the family. Thanks again for the link.
exf3bguy is offline Find More Posts by exf3bguy
Old Mar 22, 2013, 08:46 PM
Joined Jul 2012
9 Posts
Queen - bohemian rhapsody
Queen - Fat Bottom Girls
ZZTop - Lagrange

Take it from there. Choose uber-popular songs with a good beat but not too fast and you will be the next RCRockStar.

..Joe L
Joe_L is offline Find More Posts by Joe_L