HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Traxxas Telluride

4X4 Extreme Terrain 4WD Trail Rig!

Splash

RTE = READY TO EXPLORE!

The NEW Traxxas Telluride Extreme Terrain 4X4 Trail Rig - engineered to go places in the farthest reaches of your imagination. Four-wheel-drive traction, specially tuned differentials, and long-arm suspension give it sure-footed rock-crawling prowess for thrilling off-road adventures. Off the rocks, powerful Traxxas electronics dish out high-speed driving excitement. It’s all waterproof, so the fun keeps going through water crossings, mud, and even new mountain snow!

KEY FEATURES

• Fully assembled, Ready-To-Drive
  • TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
  • Waterproof electronics all-weather, all-season R/C excitement
  • Watertight receiver box and #6519 3-channel micro receiver
  • Titan® 12-Turn 550 modified motor
  • Trail-tuned differentials for sure-footed climbing
  • 30+mph!
  • Powerful XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
  • Traxxas' High-Current Connector
  • Tough fiber-composite construction
  • High-stall gear clutch
  • Kumho replica 3.0" tires with foam inserts pre-glued on satin chrome black beadlock-style wheels
  • ProGraphix® painted body graphics
  • Powder-coated white springs

Telluride: A great town in the Rocky Mountains that symbolizes rugged adventure, extreme terrain, and outdoor fun. The Traxxas Telluride 4X4 captures that spirit in a new off-road adventure vehicle that is engineered to go to places in the farthest reaches of your imagination. Pack it in your RV, load it in your Jeep®, take it on the trails. 4-wheel drive traction, specially tuned differentials, and long-arm suspension give it sure-footed rock crawling prowess. Off the rocks, the XL-5 ESC and Titan 550 motor dish out high-speed driving excitement. It's all waterproof, so the fun keeps going through water crossings, mud, and even new mountain snow. The Telluride 4X4 is fully assembled, painted, and Ready-to-Drive® with included 7-cell 8.4V NiMH battery pack and charger.

QUICK SPECS
Scale1/10
Length16.73" (425mm)
Front Track11.06" (281mm)
Rear Track11.06" (281mm)
Wheelbase 10.75" (273mm)
Weight 83.42oz (2.37 kg)
Item number67044
Street Price$299.97

ACTION VIDEOS!

Traxxas Telluride 4X4 - Waterproof Electronics (0 min 40 sec)

Traxxas Telluride 4X4 - Performance Tuned Suspension and Differentials (0 min 38 sec)

Traxxas Telluride 4X4 - Ready-To-Explore (1 min 13 sec)

Visit the site for more information on the Telluride and other hot Traxxas products!

Last edited by Paul Onorato; Aug 16, 2013 at 05:26 PM..

Discussion

Old Aug 19, 2013, 05:15 PM
R.I.P. my 70" FB Slick
Moody, AL
Joined Jan 2006
1,660 Posts
Very cool! This looks like a great alternative to the fairly pricey Summit. We have a Stampede XL-5 that my 4 year old son and I play with and it's a very durable and fun truck. The only problem is that I have to share with him. I've really wanted a Summit, but just couldn't quite afford it. This looks like the next best thing! The combination of speed and mild rock crawling ability looks like a ton of fun.

-Dustin
Wildman777 is offline Find More Posts by Wildman777
Old Aug 27, 2013, 07:40 PM
Rekitter of fine aircraft
United States, TX, Spring
Joined May 2004
1,352 Posts
I really wish Traxxas would work on something that will actually work as a crawler instead of recycling stuff into something that looks like one. I loved my Slash 4x4 and my Slayer Pro is my baby, but there is nothing in the Traxxas catalog that will touch my Wraith. Things you don't want on a crawler:

Independent suspension (horrible ground clearance, among other things)
Short sidewalls (short course tires DO NOT work on crawlers!)
Differentials (lock them, all of them, or at the very least go with 500k oil or you WILL spin the tire that's in the air!)

If they build a crawler, I'll buy it. Sure, I'll ditch the radio as soon as it comes out of the box, but only because my 4PKS has spoiled me.
SFT2 is offline Find More Posts by SFT2