SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by snelan, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Sep 19, 2012, 11:00 AM
Joined Jul 2012
413 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
For Sale
Motorola Triumph - $150

I am selling a like new Motorola Triumph. I purchased this new, and used it for about half a week on Virgin Mobile before deciding to just go with the HTC Sensation 4G on T-Mobile. Screen protector and case went on from day 1, and there are no scratches, dings, scuffs, or marks AT ALL.

It is phone only but comes with a case. No SD card, but comes with charger and Micro USB-B cable.

Specs
-Released June 2011 for Virgin Mobile
-4.1" TFT capacitive touch screen w/ 16M colors
-Resolution 480x800 (~228ppi)
-Main Camera 5MP Flash
-Front facing VGA
-OS: Will install CM7 stock, can flash anything upon request though (Including stock)
-1GHz Snapdragon MSM8655 (Single Core)
-Can overclock to ~1.9GHz stable (safe is around 1.4GHz)
-Adreno 205 GPU
-1400 mAH Battery

As I said, I can flash this to ANY ROM you want, and overclock to what every speed you want me to. I highly recommend staying under 1.5GHz though, as anything over may damage the phone in 24/7 use.

Payment
I only accept Paypal
Asking $150 shipped or best offer
Will provide Paypal through PM
I ship to US48 for $150, but you will have to pay shipping if you want me to ship to ANY other country
snelan is offline Find More Posts by snelan
to remove ads between posts