New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Find More Posts by s_mack
Registered Loser
Canada, BC, Central Okanagan H
Joined Jun 2010
3,293 Posts
Google "er9x" and it is the very first listing.
Google "eepe" and it is the very first listing.
Google "opentx" and it is the very first listing.

Google "custom 9x firmware" and... well, there's a theme here.
s_mack is offline Find More Posts by s_mack
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 03:45 AM
Find More Posts by jhsa
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
NRW, Germany
Joined Sep 2010
3,787 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixfins View Post
I just got the megasound board and am looking for help to install. I was wondering if there's a way to pickup the d0-d3 from the smartieparts or do I have to go directly on the main pcb? Also, pin 17 (pb7) is used for the backlight can I just hook that to the smartieparts and and the back light from the megasound board?
No, D0 - D3 must be soldered to the mainboard. The smartieparts programmer doesn't have those connections.
You could connect the PB7 to the smartieparts board but then I don't remember if you have to mod it, like cutting a trace or so. Perhaps S_mack could answer this one better than me.
jhsa is online now Find More Posts by jhsa