Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by ViperZ, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 31, 2012, 08:55 PM
This is my Nemesis....
Canada, SK, Saskatoon
Joined Jan 2011
2,008 Posts
Discussion
Started Construction of Nemesis EF1 Kit

No sooner had I finished up the Christen Eagle II, I cleared off my bench and started on the Alien Tech Nemesis EF1.

I got the motor box glued up the first night, the next evening I glued the fuselage sides together, and pressed them overnight. Tonight I framed up the main fuse and got the landing gear plates installed. So far so good!

I'm really enjoying this construction process and hope to build an airframe that flies true, fast and is durable too. I'm amazed at how well designed a kit like this can be to put together. The last kit I built was a long time ago and was composed of inked parts that needed to be cut out

I know there are some areas ahead I'll need to pay attention to and take care, however so far it's been very relaxing and therapeutic
ViperZ is offline Find More Posts by ViperZ
Last edited by ViperZ; Feb 11, 2012 at 06:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts