HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2013, 03:10 AM
The Netherlands, ZH, Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel
Joined Jan 2013
24 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krijnberg View Post
still no Phantom software for the Mac. What a shame of DJI. Now I'm not able to turn on the IOC
Don't you have a bootcamp windows machine? You can install a trial version of windows 7 and then make the adjustments and delete the server afterwards. (When the trial period runs out)
DJ41 is offline Find More Posts by DJ41
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2013, 04:27 AM
Joined Nov 2012
4 Posts
Hi guys,

I have some good solution for the DJI Phantom jello

Winter Bike Duel Vol.3 - Pamporovo 2013 - trailer (0 min 45 sec)

P.S. I'll make it better this week
CoolDevil is offline Find More Posts by CoolDevil
Old Feb 22, 2013, 05:15 AM
Joined Feb 2013
13 Posts
My first test (second flight) with Phantom and GoPro 3 Black:
GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition and DJI Phantom Quadcopter (7 min 10 sec)

Everything was stock... is there too much jello on that video? My eyes can't notice it much but...
Whig is offline Find More Posts by Whig
Old Feb 22, 2013, 05:26 AM
Joined Jul 2011
654 Posts
Naza-M Assistant Software Error Code List

Here is the Naza-M Assistant Software Error Code List. Please read so that you can have a better understanding of the errors and how to fix it!

CFG-ERR
Configuration error, this may be caused by firmware upgrade from the old version, or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter, power cycle your controller, and check all of the parameters.

VOL-LOW [4]
Voltage low

SN-ERR
Your S/N is not available, Please contact your dealer (Place of purchase)

VOL-LOW[6]
Voltage low

IMU-ERR
IMU ERROR,Please contact dealer. (Place of purchase)

X1-ERR
You’ve chose parameters tuning by X1/X2 channel with Tx Knob, but no signal detected on X1/X2 input channel, or Tx didn’t powered on.

X2-ERR
You’ve chose parameters tuning by X1/X2 channel with Tx Knob, but no signal detected on X1/X2 input channel, or Tx didn’t powered on.

PMU-ERR
Please check the connection among battery, MC and PMU.

RX-ERR
Please make sure you are on the RC page of the NAZA Assistant Software, select the right receiver type or check the receiver connection, after that power cycle your controller to take effect.

COMPASS-ERR
Compass data is abnormal, please restart your Controller, if you still get this error, please contact your dealer (Place of purchase)

ERROR [25]
IMU initialization failure, may be caused by crash. Please contact dealer (Place of purchase)

ERROR [26]
Please perform Advanced Calibration.

ERROR [27]
GPS not calibrated, or magnetic field interference. Please calibrate GPS again in good condition.

Please contact your dealer for all technical support questions
We hope this answers your questions!
DJI INNOVATIONS is offline Find More Posts by DJI INNOVATIONS
Site Sponsor
Last edited by DJI INNOVATIONS; Feb 26, 2013 at 10:00 PM.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 05:31 AM
I never finish anyth
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Jan 2012
2,585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by krijnberg View Post
still no Phantom software for the Mac. What a shame of DJI. Now I'm not able to turn on the IOC
I am pretty sure you know SOMEONE with a windows machine. Ask around.
MCrites is offline Find More Posts by MCrites
Old Feb 22, 2013, 06:01 AM
Joined Jul 2011
654 Posts
Please Keep The Remindings in Mind about Phantom Flying.

1. Do NOT install any other equipments or covering on the top surface of Phantom, that will probably affect GPS signal and funtions.

2. Terrible crash of Phantom can cause internal sensor error or damage of main controller. please try to be careful to fly, and reach your dealer if you encounter this kind of problem.
DJI INNOVATIONS is offline Find More Posts by DJI INNOVATIONS
Site Sponsor
Last edited by DJI INNOVATIONS; Feb 22, 2013 at 06:13 AM.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 06:18 AM
Joined Jan 2013
165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI INNOVATIONS View Post
Sharing Naza-M Assistant Software Error Code List here so that you can get a good knowledge of the errors and how to fix it!

CFG-ERR
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version. or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter, and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.

VOL-LOW [4]
Voltage low

SN-ERR
Your S/N is not available, Please contact our support!

VOL-LOW[6]
Voltage low

IMU-ERR
IMU ERROR,Please contact dealer or DJI for repair.

X1-ERR

X2-ERR

PMU-ERR
Please check the connection among battery, MC and PMU.

RX-ERR
Please may sure you select the right receiver type in the RC page or check the receiver connection, after that power cycle your controller to take effect.

COMPASS-ERR
Compass data is abnormal, please restart your Controller, if you still get this error, please contact the agent.

ERROR [25]
IMU initialization failure, may caused by crash. Please contact dealer or DJI for repair.

ERROR [26]

ERROR [27]
GPS not calibrated, or magnetic field interference. Please calibrate GPS again in good condition.
I have connected the assistant after my issue and it doesn't reconginise the Phantom. I am just getting beep, beep, beep, constantly with no lights. I would appreciate any help. The. David
Oztravels is offline Find More Posts by Oztravels
Old Feb 22, 2013, 06:33 AM
Joined Feb 2013
346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJI INNOVATIONS View Post
ERROR [26]
What does this error mean, when this only shows up during Advanced Calibration, right after disconnecting the battery and vanishes by the end of cali ?

Message is:

Quote:
Other ERR[26]
gervais is online now Find More Posts by gervais
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:02 AM
Joined Oct 2006
397 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whig View Post
My first test (second flight) with Phantom and GoPro 3 Black:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIq8NkwnoVY

Everything was stock... is there too much jello on that video? My eyes can't notice it much but...
So I see you are taking off in the snow. How is your compass not getting wet? It's installed on the legs of the landing gear, I figured it would be buried in snow? Any problems?
JUCD VPR is offline Find More Posts by JUCD VPR
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:27 AM
DJI and Empire Support
United States, MS, Ridgeland
Joined Feb 2009
4,531 Posts
@ tanasit re: locknuts

Be careful using the flex top and special lock nuts that you have pictured.
These nuts are steel and, I believe, the Phantom/DJI motor shaft is aluminum.
Because these nuts use a mechanical pressure on the shaft threads to lock, they can potentially harm the threads on the motor shaft.
Their spring lock action actually causes something similar to running a die down over the threads.
A sure indication of this is aluminum glitter on the top of the prop...

Also, if that's red locktite on your modified DJI prop nuts, I'd be careful there too.
Many times it takes heat to get red to release.
FWIW locktite blue is adequate.
Also, it looks like some loctite might be getting on the prop.
Locktile will cause plastics to degrade...
T J Gilbert is online now Find More Posts by T J Gilbert
Site Sponsor
Last edited by T J Gilbert; Feb 22, 2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:29 AM
Joined Jan 2011
2,286 Posts
Will someone pls link where I can buy one. The amazon storefront only shows Vcs hobbies and they take two weeks to ship per their store. Is rc drones .com legit? Tax return hit, one man party time. Links pls!!!
branflakes is online now Find More Posts by branflakes
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:33 AM
I never finish anyth
Joined Jan 2012
2,585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by branflakes View Post
Will someone pls link where I can buy one. The amazon storefront only shows Vcs hobbies and they take two weeks to ship per their store. Is rc drones .com legit? Tax return hit, one man party time. Links pls!!!
I buy everything I can fron Tony at rc-drones.
http://rc-drones.com/dji-phantom.php
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:35 AM
Joined Jan 2011
2,286 Posts
Party time thanks for fast link I'm about to have a good day gracias. That took ten seconds to complete, awesome.
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:44 AM
I never finish anyth
Joined Jan 2012
2,585 Posts
Good luck and happy flying! Pretty much every order I have ever done with Tony has been at my door in like 3 days. You might be airborne next weekend!
Old Feb 22, 2013, 08:11 AM
Joined Jan 2011
2,286 Posts
One last q in prep planning. All I have for fpv is 900 MHz stuff, I planned on strapping the vtx to the opposite landing gear of the compass, think thats spaced far enough so it won't interfere?