Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Feb 22, 2012, 10:46 PM
Joined Apr 2011
225 Posts
@ dessertdweller I am afraid "she who must be obeyed" disagrees with you......
PaulsBA is offline Find More Posts by PaulsBA
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:53 AM
Suspended Account
Pittsburgh PA
Joined Dec 2004
2,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toysrme View Post
on the internet you'd show up with your panties in a bunch like you did & you'd leave with a bloody nose from someone punching you in the face through your monitor.
+1billion.... if that could actually happen, the net would be a much happier kleenex giving place where fingers and keyboards wouldnt act so tough...
Cable Guy is offline Find More Posts by Cable Guy
Last edited by Cable Guy; Feb 23, 2012 at 01:23 AM. Reason: ....
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 23, 2012, 12:58 AM
Suspended Account
Pittsburgh PA
Joined Dec 2004
2,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulsBA View Post
And Toysrme, you need to reread the first post, it's not about Karlik getting a bloody nose it's more about not wanting a 10yr old neighbour to ask a simple question that some pleb will slate, and put the kid off asking any other questions. A bit like your response, taken out of context.
i agree with this whole heartedly, but he also makes a good point.
Cable Guy is offline Find More Posts by Cable Guy
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Feb 23, 2012, 02:26 AM
Crash Test Dummy
Joined Oct 2011
7 Posts
To be honest this is one of the best forums on the net i have found. I am a "newbie" to this hobby and this forum has been sensational in learning about everything involved with flying, setting up etc... If i have ever wanted to know something i come straight to this forum and browse through and find what i'm looking for as well as learning new stuff on the way. Sure some of the response's i have seen may seem harsh or unfair but i just skip past them and ignore it. I know i do not have a high post count but to be honest i haven't needed to post anything or ask i question because i have always found a answer. Maybe i should post more i guess but getting the same post from me... "thanks so much for that help" might get a bit annoying
Rancey is offline Find More Posts by Rancey