Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Find More Posts by psychlic
want to fly the big one please
United States, CA, Covina
Joined Feb 2013
3,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jack herr View Post
When using the same set up as in the photo but with the motor connected I get the little series of beeps signifying connection, then a single beep every second or two and that's all. I will get out a heli with the same esc then report back.
It really sucks getting ready to move not only no workbench but everything is in cases and totes and basically not fun to get it out then have to pack it all away again. That's why so far this spring I have only been flying my sport cub s I was hoping to wait and be able to unpack everything one time.
Sorry Jack for making you do the same thing you have already done at the start.

It kinda sounds like there is no bec from the ESC, maybe bad connection or something

I would check voltage at RX connector on red and black wires, and make sure you have voltage going to the program card.
It should be 5V, non-selectable as u may already know.
If no voltage, or low voltage then the short needs to be traced back, or it is a bad bec circuit.
Iwould bet that if u plugged another 5V bec into the batt port on P. Card it would work
I think I had a P. Card go bad on me too, that only wanted to work with separate BEC on batt port
let me know if it is a bad card and I can send u one
psychlic is offline Find More Posts by psychlic
to remove ads between posts