HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 23, 2013, 06:56 PM
The Mann
United States, CA, Bakersfield
Joined Mar 2008
11 Posts
Discussion
EzUHF Stock Updates?

I know I will be blasted for asking but instead of searching countless threads searching for the answer that I am sure others are asking or searching for as well can ssassen answer when the EzUHF stuff will be back in stock again? No one has any of the stuff. I am thinking of going with the Scherrer stuff if I can't get a date that is soon unless someone points me to something else.
tekati is offline Find More Posts by tekati
to remove ads between posts
Old May 25, 2013, 03:33 AM
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jul 2009
127 Posts
Who knows, I was waiting 6 months, I just cancelled my back-order and went with the Scherrer stuff.
KiwiNATOR is offline Find More Posts by KiwiNATOR
Old May 30, 2013, 12:02 PM
Joined Nov 2011
89 Posts
Hey KiwiNATOR I like your attitude. More posts like that might get the point across!!!! But with that said as slow as they are I will always wait for quality. Plus I already have too much $$$$ in immersion gear to switch over now.

I was searching over at the other forum and came across a thread that pointed me in the right direction. Getfpv have a few units in stock, I just took the last lite receiver. Good luck!!!!

http://www.getfpv.com/
scallopking is offline Find More Posts by scallopking
Old May 31, 2013, 07:29 AM
Joined Nov 2011
89 Posts
Quick update ReadyMadeRC is freshly stocked up, getim while you can, hehe!!
scallopking is offline Find More Posts by scallopking