HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jan 22, 2013, 05:07 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Discussion
Top Five Mass Shootings share another common thread....

Guns are objects. They sit there harmlessly until chosen by a human, acting on ideas, decides to do something with it.

What ideas, one might ask.....?

Quote:
The five worst mass killings where a firearm was used, have a common thread.

Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner

Check it out …

1) Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.

2) Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.

3) Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff.

4) Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.

5) Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.
You'd have more luck stopping mass shootings if you banned moonbattery instead of firearms...
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 05:55 PM
Poiltics is a Contact Sport
Best President of the 21st Century
Joined Nov 2007
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Guns are objects. They sit there harmlessly until chosen by a human, acting on ideas, decides to do something with it.

What ideas, one might ask.....?



You'd have more luck stopping mass shootings if you banned moonbattery instead of firearms...
One more obvious detail. No black or Hispanic male shooters involved.
FlyCush is offline Find More Posts by FlyCush
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 05:57 PM
Let slip the dogs of war!
Park_Flyer's Avatar
United States, VA, Virginia Beach
Joined Jun 2005
1,675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyCush View Post
One more obvious detail. No black or Hispanic male shooters involved.
Hey, you're right - they're too busy shooting it out with handguns in the demoncratic voting districts
Park_Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Park_Flyer
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:14 PM
Registered User
BushmanLA's Avatar
Joined Dec 2005
1,793 Posts
Yep, mass shootings are mostly a white thing, same with serial murderers. *shrug*

The Ft. Hood shooting shouldn't be in the same category as any of these others. It was about as much a random mass shooting as the 9/11 attacks were just regular airplane crashes.
BushmanLA is offline Find More Posts by BushmanLA
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:18 PM
The solution for phone privacy
RCWorks's Avatar
United States, OK
Joined Aug 2003
1,531 Posts
Time to lock up white male democrats for safety.
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:23 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,516 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Guns are objects. They sit there harmlessly until chosen by a human, acting on ideas, decides to do something with it.

What ideas, one might ask.....?



You'd have more luck stopping mass shootings if you banned moonbattery instead of firearms...
Germans.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:36 PM
Registered User
saltyzoo's Avatar
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
140 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushmanLA View Post
Yep, mass shootings are mostly a white thing, same with serial murderers. *shrug*

The Ft. Hood shooting shouldn't be in the same category as any of these others. It was about as much a random mass shooting as the 9/11 attacks were just regular airplane crashes.
Totally incorrect. Mass shootings that make headline news are mostly a white thing.
saltyzoo is online now Find More Posts by saltyzoo
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:39 PM
The solution for phone privacy
RCWorks's Avatar
United States, OK
Joined Aug 2003
1,531 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
Totally incorrect. Mass shootings that make headline news are mostly a white thing.
A white DEMOCRAT thing
RCWorks is offline Find More Posts by RCWorks
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: HobbyCNC ProBoard...
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:45 PM
Registered User
saltyzoo's Avatar
United States, FL, Tampa
Joined May 2008
140 Posts
It's tragically not funny how the same folks that call Travon Martin a child, complete turn a blind eye to all the "children" being slaughtered on a regular basis. They cry a river for the middle class white children in suburbia though.
saltyzoo is online now Find More Posts by saltyzoo
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:58 PM
Poiltics is a Contact Sport
Best President of the 21st Century
Joined Nov 2007
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyzoo View Post
It's tragically not funny how the same folks that call Travon Martin a child, complete turn a blind eye to all the "children" being slaughtered on a regular basis. They cry a river for the middle class white children in suburbia though.
Are you talking about all those children in Chicago, for example?

I have no idea who they is, but I think it all is tragic and needs to be dealth with to help reduce the risk factors.
FlyCush is offline Find More Posts by FlyCush
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:58 PM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,712 Posts
AM Radio at it's finest. Shame that anyone would take it at face value. But such is the level of discourse common among LTUP. Which is why I come here very little any more.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:06 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
AM Radio at it's finest. Shame that anyone would take it at face value. But such is the level of discourse common among LTUP. Which is why I come here very little any more.
Is the claim actually false? When a persons chief concern when confronted with assertions is not the truth of the assertions but instead the identity of the source, making ones self scarce is itself an act of raising the level of discourse at the venue seeing less of them.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:10 PM
Registered User
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,712 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Is the claim actually false? When a persons chief concern when confronted with assertions is not the truth of the assertions but instead the identity of the source, making ones self scarce is itself an act of raising the level of discourse at the venue seeing less of them.
Yes. Please do yourself a favor and verify just one, Adam Lanza. Verify that he was a registered democrat. Do that, and then get back to us. Otherwise, it's all just pulp fiction. Bad pulp fiction at that.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...rats-is-a-myth
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:10 PM
Restful User
Jacques Flambeau's Avatar
Backwoods Alabama
Joined May 2000
3,861 Posts
Top Five Mass Shootings share another common thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnGoat View Post
Guns

[snip]
I agree. You're catching on.
Jacques Flambeau is offline Find More Posts by Jacques Flambeau
Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:29 PM
Cat Rack
MtnGoat's Avatar
Lyle, WA
Joined Dec 2000
1,478 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunder1 View Post
Yes. Please do yourself a favor and verify just one, Adam Lanza. Verify that he was a registered democrat. Do that, and then get back to us. Otherwise, it's all just pulp fiction. Bad pulp fiction at that.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-...rats-is-a-myth
Do us all a favor and go after true/false on the first round instead of leading off attacking sources, is my suggestion.

The link you presented does make some good arguments, I'll say that for it.
MtnGoat is offline Find More Posts by MtnGoat
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion DIY Snow Skis - Yet another thread Nodd The Builders Workshop 10 Jan 28, 2013 05:12 PM
Alert Here we go again... another school shooting in St. Louis MaladroitFL Life, The Universe, and Politics 16 Jan 15, 2013 07:45 PM
Discussion another P-38 thread. airfoil'd Micro Ready-to-Fly 8 Jan 12, 2013 11:27 PM
Discussion Woman shoots yet another home invader... RCWorks Life, The Universe, and Politics 4 Jan 11, 2013 08:49 AM
Question Mass Shootings, Mass Produced ? Chophop Life, The Universe, and Politics 26 Aug 07, 2012 10:17 PM