HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 19, 2013, 09:57 PM
bladereaper
Joined Jul 2007
421 Posts
Alert
weird sct mamba max pro fan problem

ok i just started running the new firmware on my short course truck now this was fine before the new update my fan dose its thing when you turn on the esc. which is normal now. the weird part normaly the fan kick on when the esc broad gets to the right temp then it cools it down then turnes off now it dont do that at. but if i turn the turck turn it back the fan kicks on cools down the turck then turns off. so whats th deal there. im not really like this and dont wanna run my truck
razerunner is offline Find More Posts by razerunner
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 20, 2013, 01:51 PM
bladereaper
Joined Jul 2007
421 Posts
anyone haveing this problem
Old Jan 21, 2013, 04:55 AM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,009 Posts
I have a MM Pro and it works correctly.

There was a problem with some updates. Download the latest software and re-flash the firmware. If that does not work call Tech Support.

RC Man is online now Find More Posts by RC Man
Old Jan 21, 2013, 08:01 PM
bladereaper
Joined Jul 2007
421 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Man View Post
I have a MM Pro and it works correctly.

There was a problem with some updates. Download the latest software and re-flash the firmware. If that does not work call Tech Support.

i talk to castle today there looking in to it as it looks to be a firmware problem for me. but thanx