HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by TheSelf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 03, 2012, 07:54 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Jan 2011
340 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
anyone wth a Frsky RX that has the RSSI out to OSD mod/s already installed for sale?

Hi all

I'm ideally looking to purchase a FrSky V8R7SP- or any similar FrSky telemetry or non telemetry RX (non- telemetry would be better to minimize interference) that has already been modded in order to get RSSI output data onto the range video OSD- RVOSD5- screen- something like the mod Alex mentions in the RVOSD5 manual on page 40 or like this one here: http://www.fpvuk.org/forum/index.php....html#msg16413

Doesn't matter if it's used- so long as it works and the price is reflective of a 'used' item- I'd be interested in purchasing one from you

(I just don't have the time or the nerve to do the mods myself at this stage)

Thanks in advance,

Justin
TheSelf is offline Find More Posts by TheSelf
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2012, 07:19 PM
Hod
Joined Mar 2010
0 Posts
v8r7sp 4 units for sale

v8r7sp 4 units for sale
Please contact
haraldkolter@att.net
Hod is offline Find More Posts by Hod
Old Mar 11, 2012, 09:11 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Jan 2011
340 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hod View Post
v8r7sp 4 units for sale
Please contact
haraldkolter@att.net
Hi Hod- i already have a V8R7SP- can you confirm though that these ones you have for sale have the RSSI to OSD mod included? Do you have any pictures?

Thanks

Justin
TheSelf is offline Find More Posts by TheSelf