HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 28, 2012, 09:09 PM
Fly more Foam
United States, IN, Sellersburg
Joined Jun 2004
708 Posts
Discussion
Trip To Perry Ga.

I have decided to try and make it to Perry this year. Looking for a ride to share driving and split room.
sam51401 is offline Find More Posts by sam51401
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2012, 03:40 PM
Hawk Fanatic
United States, KY, Louisville
Joined Jul 2008
6,311 Posts
Have fun and be careful. I won't be able to go. Not with 3 kids at home. Wife would KILL me!
SkylineFlyer is online now Find More Posts by SkylineFlyer
Old Feb 06, 2012, 07:16 PM
USA, AL, Blountsville
Joined Oct 2003
1 Posts
Hi SkylineFlyer,
Sure wish you and Sam51401 had got together two weeks ago. Now you know why I am
selling a few kits. I have already made reservations to stay Friday night in Warner Robbins
which is two exits back towards Macon, Ga. and is half the price of motels in Perry.
Anyway maybe next year we can get together, as it is well worth the trip, as I can usually
find enough to last me a year or better. Kits, engines, accessories, ready to fly, and ARFS
are stacked up on at least 200 or better tables. This show covers three buildings plus
standing room only outside. A lot of georgia, Florida, Alabama, South Carolina, and other
states have displays and offer good discounts, plus hundreds of private indivuals with their
display of kits, ARF's and ready to fly planes choppers, cars, and trucks. If you have never been, again its well worth the cost to get there, just save for a couple of months as it goes fast. Again sorry we could not get together this year, I'm having to carry the wife as I could not find anyone else in our club that wanted to go.
If you can talk your wife into it please go as it is well worth the trip cost. This year all the vendors must collect Georgia sales tax because it has got so big. Last Year I was 45 minutes late for the Friday opening and got ticket # 3,456, and Saturday is the biggest day.
Guess I have bent your ear long enough, so will let you go. Here is the local georgia website
for the show. http//gamarc.com

Your Friend,
Gary
Slowroll is offline Find More Posts by Slowroll
Old Feb 20, 2012, 01:01 PM
Joined Feb 2011
9 Posts
Times at Perry

Whats the best time to get to Perry? Are there long lines,etc? Just curious as my son and I are making our 1st trip and wanted to know.

Thanks,
southskier is offline Find More Posts by southskier