HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 23, 2014, 05:17 PM
Joined Jun 2014
1 Posts
Help!
Tiger I, Repair of scratches and paint bleach

Hi,

I owned a Heng Long Tiger I recently. When I was sticking the German Cross decal on the leftthand side of tank's main body, I accidentally put it wrong. Then I had rubbed the decal out by using alcohol spray and sticked a new one. After this unfortunately, I had got a few scratches and paint was bleached somewhat. Photos are in attachment. What should I do to repair those paint and scratches? Would car wax work?
orckhan is offline Find More Posts by orckhan
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 23, 2014, 07:10 PM
United States
Joined Oct 2008
562 Posts
It's a tank, not a car.

The paint doesn't need to be perfect all the way around, so match that in a few areas, add scratches, mud and weathering effects.

Jeff
Panther F is offline Find More Posts by Panther F