Old Oct 26, 2011, 02:33 PM
Semper Fidelis...........
United States, CA, Calimesa
Joined Dec 2003
1,472 Posts
Discussion
AMA Show January 6-8

Attention all ISR Members,
The AMA show is coming up. Bill and I have taken on setting up the booth, and tearing it down to relieve Carl and Brian from said activities. We have not set a firm time to do that, but it will probably be sometime around noon on Thursday the 5th.

I am hoping that all members will take some portion of the event, and be there to take care of things at the booth. There will be three days we need to man it, Friday through Sunday. If you can check your schedules and post a time you might be able to help out, it would help greatly in the planning of same.

I am almost always there all three days, and am planning on that this time around as well. Let me know when you plan on helping out. We do this once a year, and the Festival every other year, I hope you can make it. Thanks,

Doug Blackburn, nine oh nine-nine six five-six one one five- cell

Friday - Doug, Carl, Brian K.

Saturday - Doug, Carl, Ralph, Richard, Scott Rogers

Sunday - Doug, Bill K., Richard?
Twinboom is offline Find More Posts by Twinboom
Last edited by Twinboom; Nov 20, 2011 at 02:08 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 26, 2011, 03:09 PM
Joined Jan 2010
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinboom View Post
Attention all ISR Members,
The AMA show is coming up. Bill and I have taken on setting up the booth, and tearing it down to relieve Carl and Brian from said activities. We have not set a firm time to do that, but it will probably be sometime around noon on Thursday the 5th.

I am hoping that all members will take some portion of the event, and be there to take care of things at the booth. There will be three days we need to man it, Friday through Sunday. If you can check your schedules and post a time you might be able to help out, it would help greatly in the planning of same.

I am almost always there all three days, and am planning on that this time around as well. Let me know when you plan on helping out. We do this once a year, and the Festival every other year, I hope you can make it. Thanks,

Doug Blackburn, nine oh nine-nine six five-six one one five- cell

Friday - Doug

Saturday - Doug

Sunday - Doug

Dang, is it that time already!!!!!!
Fastfiat is offline Find More Posts by Fastfiat
Old Oct 26, 2011, 08:38 PM
Team member-One day PSS Build!
Corona, CA.
Joined Sep 2003
1,433 Posts
I will be planning on the usual, Friday and Sunday, although maybe Friday and Sat because it appears that I might not have to tear down the booth this year! Thanks for volunteering to help with the booth Doug and Bill.
Carlski is offline Find More Posts by Carlski
Old Oct 27, 2011, 09:22 AM
Joined Dec 2003
1,472 Posts
Thanks Carl,
I put you down for Saturday so's you can hang with the wife on Sunday. Thanks again,

Doogie
Old Oct 27, 2011, 09:24 AM
Joined Dec 2003
1,472 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastfiat View Post
Dang, is it that time already!!!!!!
Yup!!!!! Hope you can make it Mitch. I am bringing my Lancair, should be painting it this weekend. I may bring my FW190A as a discussion piece for passers by. Later,

Doogie
Old Oct 27, 2011, 09:40 PM
Corona, CA.
Joined Sep 2003
1,433 Posts
I am pretty sure between you and Bill, the booth will be full!
Old Oct 28, 2011, 09:46 AM
Sherpa
La Quinta, Ca.
Joined Sep 2003
1,622 Posts
I plan on being there just not sure what days. Ill know in Dec when my schedule is out.

Sherpa
Schwemmer is offline Find More Posts by Schwemmer
Old Oct 29, 2011, 09:45 AM
Joined Dec 2003
1,472 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlski View Post
I am pretty sure between you and Bill, the booth will be full!
Boo hoo...I need to find a shrink to get over that one............
I'm on calll this coming week, 1st-8th. I'll be at the November meeting....see you guys then.

Doogie
Old Oct 30, 2011, 11:22 AM
3D Toy Designer
USA, CA, Hesperia
Joined May 2001
4,491 Posts
I can be there everyday as well if needed.

Just need to figure out how to get all the stuff for the boot, ... and how to get the Dauntless in front of the booth, ... all at the same time!

Bill
MicroRotors is online now Find More Posts by MicroRotors
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 30, 2011, 01:08 PM
Joined Dec 2003
1,472 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroRotors View Post
I can be there everyday as well if needed.

Just need to figure out how to get all the stuff for the boot, ... and how to get the Dauntless in front of the booth, ... all at the same time!

Bill
Bill,
I will call you later after I get back from the Little MOuntain Fun Fly today. I'm thinking I come up to your place, and we bring the Dauntless to my place. We go get the booth equipement at MSN in Corona, go set it up, then come back to my place and take the Dauntless down. What do you think? Seems like the bestw ay to do it time wise, and distance wise. Let me know after you ponder...we have 2 1/2 months to decide. Loking forward to the show this year. I enjoy as Brian stated, " being a chatty jack". Good one Brian!! Some things are just worth remebering, and that staement is one I'll not forget for some reason. Talk to you gents later,

Doug
Old Oct 30, 2011, 10:05 PM
Corona, CA.
Joined Sep 2003
1,433 Posts
Quote:
Boo hoo...I need to find a shrink to get over that one............
I'm on calll this coming week, 1st-8th. I'll be at the November meeting....see you guys then.

Doogie
I meant with BIG airplanes Doog....
Last edited by Carlski; Oct 30, 2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old Oct 30, 2011, 10:12 PM
Joined Dec 2003
1,472 Posts
Good one Carl either way. I knew it was in jest, but I was thinking about our deriers.... haa haa haa. I think theyw ill have to close one of the double doors going to the flight area if Bill's Dauntless is sitting out. It always works out. Talk to you later in the week...

Doug
Old Oct 30, 2011, 10:24 PM
Corona, CA.
Joined Sep 2003
1,433 Posts
Yup!
Old Oct 31, 2011, 01:25 PM
3D Toy Designer
USA, CA, Hesperia
Joined May 2001
4,491 Posts
Well I can take the Dauntless over to my sisters house a day or two before the show and take it from their. She lives in Rancho Cucamonga.

Same thing in reverse to get her home, ... Whata yeah think Doogie?

Bill
MicroRotors is online now Find More Posts by MicroRotors
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 31, 2011, 10:38 PM
Joined Dec 2003
1,472 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroRotors View Post
Well I can take the Dauntless over to my sisters house a day or two before the show and take it from their. She lives in Rancho Cucamonga.

Same thing in reverse to get her home, ... Whata yeah think Doogie?

Bill
Bill,
HOwever you'd like to handle it. I don't mind coming out, so either way will be fine. Your decision. I think we should set the booth up first, but am flexible on all ends. We'll figure it out before hand. I'll be on the hill the nextw eek, so if you can't get me try my cell. I should be carrying it most of the time whilst up there. 11/1 - 11/8. See you later,

Doug