HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 15, 2013, 01:48 PM
Sequim, WA
Joined Jan 2004
168 Posts
Satisfied with Hobby King purchases

I've purchased several items from them and spent quite a bit of money, I've had no problems with anything I purchased. I live in Washington on the west side of the sound and I've had items arrive from the US warehouse in two days with standard shipping. Items that have come from their international warehouse take longer, but never longer than three weeks or so. I accidentally duplicated an order and on the first one I used some points that I had earned. I contacted them by email and they cancelled the order and returned my credit within two days. The only thing I find that is a pain is that I've purchased a couple of items that required a signature and the mail person just throws a yellow failed delivery notice in my mail box and I have to go to town and fight the line to pick up my package.
I do use pay-pal for my purchases. I also find that you have to be careful to be sure what warehouse you are ordering from because you can't put items from different warehouses on the same order, which makes sense, but that fact is what caused me to create a duplicate order, the WEB site is a little unfriendly in its handling of the situation.
jimhurley is offline Find More Posts by jimhurley
to remove ads between posts