HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 29, 2015, 10:09 PM
Oklahoma
Joined Sep 2010
952 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Radcliffe View Post
Ya its already on the way if it doesn't have the punch I require I guess I'll be rewinding it ...... Not my favorite thing
It'll be fine if you don't over-prop it. IMHO, 8X3.8SF is just the ticket.

EDIT: Two cell, of course.
ombudsman is online now Find More Posts by ombudsman
Last edited by ombudsman; Jan 29, 2015 at 10:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 30, 2015, 11:32 AM
Photo Guy
Joined Jan 2015
1 Posts
I own 3 Twisted planes and have a question I hope to get answered. My most recent plane is the MXS-C 32" and I fly in a local golf dome all winter long. I've tried getting in touch with Twisted Hobbys numerous times since the beginning of last December for various questions both by phone and also email thru their site and have not gotten any responses. Most recently 2 days ago. Do other people have this same issue, it's very disappointing.
My most recent questions has been about the foam that is used on the MXS – C on both the fuselage and also the SFG's. I'm pretty sure they're both EPP but I wanted to know if it's 1.3 or 1.9 for each type of foam part since both areas have been damaged from landings. Also I was trying to find out where I could purchase it since I don't believe that Twisted Hobbys carries any replacement phone. Hopfully I can find out about this customer service issue. I don' want to go through this forum every time I have a question for the hobby shop.
Baldoreo is offline Find More Posts by Baldoreo
Old Jan 30, 2015, 11:38 AM
United States, FL, Keystone Heights
Joined Dec 2012
658 Posts
its easier and faster to come here. assuming you have internet access.

im sure someone will know what weight those parts are...

unless you lost the damaged parts you should be able to glue them right back together without even telling they had been ripped.

i ripped my entire aileron off TWICE yesterday. in an hours time. 10 minutes with some welders or the like and your off flying again.
swampflyer is offline Find More Posts by swampflyer
Old Jan 30, 2015, 04:57 PM
United States, FL
Joined Aug 2008
4,261 Posts
Hi baloreo, not sure why you haven't heard a response since we enjoy responding to customers regardless if we can not help them with their requests. Regarding parts,, at times we do have spare EPP foam pieces for models. Feel free to pm me here if you do not get a response through the web site.

Brad
TH
Twisted Realm is online now Find More Posts by Twisted Realm
Site Sponsor