Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old May 08, 2005, 07:02 PM
Your ruler, in part...
Albany, NY
Joined Mar 2005
731 Posts
Question
FET soldering help

i'm working with the bitcar in this topic: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353913
(in the pict of the board on the left side where the fets are: the first (from the bottum) does something unknown, the next two i think drive the motor, and the next two drive the rudder. the one just off the IC in the middle does something but i dont know what that something is.)

i just got some 4.2a fets and i really dont know where to solder them on. i tried replacing the two fets that drive the motor with the 4.2a ones but that didn't work. on top of that i think i blew another fet on the board while trying to give power to the motor. so i'm just wonering if i need to replace more that two fets on this board...thanks
Angry_Monk is offline Find More Posts by Angry_Monk
to remove ads between posts