Old Dec 27, 2012, 03:27 PM
resU deretsigeR
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, Brakel
Joined Jul 2012
34 Posts
Help!
Kalt Omega Pro Grand Prix

Hi there,

I was wondering if someone here had ever heard of this rc helicopter? A friend of mine has, via via, gotten hold of one, mint condition, still wrapped up in it's original plastic... and has no clue what to do with it.

All parts are there, but there's no manual. And on the internet virtually no information whatsoever...

Here's some pictures;

Any info you have, or if you know someone that is into vintage heli's and is willing to have a look at this, would be very much appreciated.

Should he sell it? How much would it be worth? Is there still any interest in these (old) kind of heli's?

Thank you for looking/listening around,
T.
CrosstownTee is offline Find More Posts by CrosstownTee
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 27, 2012, 06:57 PM
Joined Jul 2008
1,653 Posts
Back about 15 years ago, that was one of the Premium 60 size FAI/F3C competition machines, one of the best helis on the market.

For a better idea of its collector value I would suggest that you post it in the "Antiques and out of production" forum of Helifreak;

http://www.helifreak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=226
rotoraddict is offline Find More Posts by rotoraddict
Old Dec 29, 2012, 01:16 PM
Ireland
Joined Apr 2001
4,027 Posts
yes sell it or trade it for a current model.
For you this would be a "one crash" heli since you can not get parts for it.
For a collector its a museum piece
cmulder is offline Find More Posts by cmulder