HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
woodruff ,south carolina
Joined Jan 2004
69 Posts
Discussion
ET rth issues using Dragonlink v2

hi guys/girls.. need any info or help i can get. i already have 1 fully functional ET fpv setup on 72mhz(8103). works flawlessly. no probs. just got a skyhunter and decided to go w DrangonLink for control of my new plane. everything works but the rth. i have flown it non-fpv w the DragonLink with great success and love it. i have just installed all my ET systems (earlier today). all systems are a go EXCEPT rth. i have everything setup like my other plane. i have my esc endpoints to "fixed" and have bound my DL for a throttle trim to full trim for FS and have run the SAW and and left the throttle trim all the way up for the SAW. i finish that and go to the flight sim to test it and i cant for the life of me get it to engage rth when i pull the trim all the way down. i know its something probably easy that i have overlooked but sometimes it takes someone saying try this and POOF , prob solved...lol. do you all have any suggestions ? any help would be appreciated. Thanks for any help
saberwulf is online now Find More Posts by saberwulf
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2014, 08:43 PM
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,355 Posts
Double check your ESC's, and make sure that the endpoints saved in the fixed end points setting.

Then set your failsafe to throttle off with the throttle trimmed all of the way down.

then trim the throttle back up to normal, and run servo analysis wizard again.

It seems like you are doing it correctly, but just double check, and it should function properly.

-Mike
m_beeson is offline Find More Posts by m_beeson
Old Mar 30, 2014, 12:14 PM
woodruff ,south carolina
Joined Jan 2004
69 Posts
pm sent.... still not functioning... :/... lol
Old Mar 30, 2014, 05:59 PM
woodruff ,south carolina
Joined Jan 2004
69 Posts
I GOT IT! finally... ill be doing a write-up as how to make rth work or how i made mine work.. right now... i have to de-stress a little bit. till then, happy flying