HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 18, 2013, 01:49 PM
characters welcome!
United States, CA, Bear Valley Springs
Joined Feb 2000
26,200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6 View Post
Possibly, maybe, could be, technically not correct Mark. Does the "Fair Game" rule apply to closed accounts? You stated "banned member", Is he banned or is he simply someone who has one active account and a few closed accounts.
Closed account or banned, his main account showed that he was not a member at the time. We'll see once my appeal has been addressed.
Quote:
He's a kid, I say cut him some slack and provide some guidance and a bit of wisdom,
That's his parent's job. I'm not in the mind to cut slack to budding thieves. That is apparently your position and you are welcome to it as far as I'm concerned.
Quote:
...not everyone is born with the "RCG rules of trading as determined by the members" book memorized, hey even I still don't get half the rules they go by in the trader section.
I try to keep myself knowledgeable about rules and laws that may affect my groovy. It helps to keep me out of trouble that way.
Try it. It could have helped you avoid being put "on a vacation" a while back.

mw
Mark Wood is offline Find More Posts by Mark Wood
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 18, 2013, 08:30 PM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,798 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warjet1950 View Post
KCV6, perhaps you should read the referenced links about the trail this kid has left. I think you would sing a different tune if you were one of the victims who paid for an item and had to wait 3 weeks for a refund from Paypal because he took the funds then claimed he never sold the item.
Yep, fair call, but he is still young and may well need some direction from some of the more senior folk in the know that probably doesn't involve wielding a big stick and loud shouting.

Mark, nothing would have stopped my vacation for over reporting Gyro and Co. You have no insight into why I was put on a vacation or what my situation was at the time, so I'd appreciate you not trying to compare it to this situation.

Cheers. Mark
KCV6 is offline Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Jul 18, 2013, 08:40 PM
sKrude up, Rejected!
Joined Jun 2008
3,186 Posts
I think you should let his victims vote on it!
DogFly. is offline Find More Posts by DogFly.
Old Jul 19, 2013, 12:01 AM
characters welcome!
Joined Feb 2000
26,200 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCV6 View Post
Mark, nothing would have stopped my vacation for over reporting Gyro and Co. You have no insight into why I was put on a vacation or what my situation was at the time, so I'd appreciate you not trying to compare it to this situation.
Yep. I have no clue about anything that goes on in these forums. Uh-huh. You're absolutely right on the money.

mw (tic)
Old Jul 19, 2013, 12:29 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,798 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wood View Post
Yep. I have no clue about anything that goes on in these forums. Uh-huh. You're absolutely right on the money.

mw (tic)
Not even remotely close to what I said/suggested.

Mark
Old Jul 19, 2013, 12:03 PM
characters welcome!
Joined Feb 2000
26,200 Posts
Hence the "tic". (tongue in cheek)

mw
Old Jul 19, 2013, 12:12 PM
sKrude up, Rejected!
Joined Jun 2008
3,186 Posts
Most guys use the sarcasm emoticon
But, I got it!
DogFly. is offline Find More Posts by DogFly.
Old Jul 20, 2013, 12:44 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,798 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Wood View Post
Hence the "tic". (tongue in cheek)

mw
Sorry, missed that.