Old Oct 20, 2012, 10:35 PM
George Jure
Hamilton, Ontario
Joined Aug 2005
274 Posts
Help!
Spektrum Receivers Futaba Servos

Hello

I am asking the group here if someone knows. With a Spektrum receiver, model non specific or even an Orange brand. Would any Futaba Servo, S3003 work with the Spektrum receivers OR do you have to change the servo wire lead positions in the plug?

I have a stock pile of the OLD futaba servos that I want to use with my newly bought spektrum receiver and radio. Any opinions would be helpful.

Thanks
George
George Jure is offline Find More Posts by George Jure
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 21, 2012, 01:10 AM
P31
United States, WA, Spanaway
Joined Dec 2011
598 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Jure View Post
Hello

I am asking the group here if someone knows. With a Spektrum receiver, model non specific or even an Orange brand. Would any Futaba Servo, S3003 work with the Spektrum receivers OR do you have to change the servo wire lead positions in the plug?

I have a stock pile of the OLD futaba servos that I want to use with my newly bought spektrum receiver and radio. Any opinions would be helpful.

Thanks
George
I'm pritty sure they will work as long as the plug will fit the receiver I have used the JR servo's in mine. and they are pritty much a Futaba servo.
Gary
Gary
P31 is offline Find More Posts by P31
Old Oct 21, 2012, 02:49 AM
NeverAgainVolunteerYourse lf
Australia, QLD, Regents Park
Joined Mar 2007
3,606 Posts
Futaba is pin compatible and should slot straight in, its Sanwa that needs the pins for + and - reversed The Orange RX also has the J connector slot so can accept the plug without cutting off the guide.

Nick
nick_75au is online now Find More Posts by nick_75au