HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 14, 2014, 07:23 PM
Joined Dec 2013
50 Posts
Cool
GWS ON SALE!!! (We Ship Worldwide)

To celebrate WATTS2014, GWS is running a limited time promotion for the event.
WATTS over Owatonna is the premiere all electric RC fly-in event in the midwest. The Southern Minnesota Model Aircraft Club invites you to make plans to attend this weekend of flying, friends and fun. Come enjoy flying with some of the best electric RC planes and pilots at one of the best RC flying fields in the Midwest. Donít miss WATTS Fly-In!
Please check WATTS over Owatonna

All the promotional air planes can be found at http://STORE.GWSUS.COM
* Limited 3 per person
*Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Offer is non-transferable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer subject to change without notice.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
For electronic components & accessories, Please check out our partners at HeadsUpRC, Radical RC, GwsProp, Aero Micro, GorillaBob RC, Grayson Hobby and many more. They all have years of experiences with GWS products and carry great selections or products that goes well into GWS Kits.
GWS USA is offline Find More Posts by GWS USA
to remove ads between posts
Old May 20, 2014, 09:22 AM
WAA-08 THANK FRANK!
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Joined Jun 2002
7,204 Posts
I just looked at the GWS 190 page. Funny (sad) that you have a set of advertising photos that do not reflect the GWS product. There are three photos of a 190 that do not have the GWS plane in them.

#1 The red cowl is wrong shape.
#2 The GWS does not have flaps, not to mention split flaps
#3 The GWS does not have retracts

Really sad to see a "professional" effort wasted with fantasy. Were I to order the plane based on your photos, I would be very upset to receive the kit as sold.

Really piss-poor. GWS strikes out, again! I have not looked at the rest of the line up - when Durafly and FMS rule the world, why bother with the clowns at GWS?
JimNM is offline Find More Posts by JimNM
Old May 21, 2014, 04:21 PM
Joined Dec 2013
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNM View Post
I just looked at the GWS 190 page. Funny (sad) that you have a set of advertising photos that do not reflect the GWS product. There are three photos of a 190 that do not have the GWS plane in them.

#1 The red cowl is wrong shape.
#2 The GWS does not have flaps, not to mention split flaps
#3 The GWS does not have retracts

Really sad to see a "professional" effort wasted with fantasy. Were I to order the plane based on your photos, I would be very upset to receive the kit as sold.

Really piss-poor. GWS strikes out, again! I have not looked at the rest of the line up - when Durafly and FMS rule the world, why bother with the clowns at GWS?
Hi Jim

Thank you for pointed out any confusion you had encountered at our new website. We will add unassembled pictures and few more stock build picture that we currently have used as each item's cover page and make clear notes on pictures of customers' build.

Many GWS customers buy GWS kits to modify. Our intension was to share great ideas from different users. All photos are for refrence only as stated on our website.

If you were unhappy of any purchase from our new website because of such confusion. Please contact us at service@gwsus.com with your order confirmation. We will refund you in full and provide you with a return label to return the kit.

Again, sorry for any possible inconvenience caused to you.

GWS USA TEAM
facebook.com/flygws
Last edited by GWS USA; May 21, 2014 at 04:40 PM.
Old May 22, 2014, 06:16 AM
Bloomfield, IN
Joined Nov 2006
921 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimNM View Post

Funny but in my collection of over 30 planes I do not have a Durafly or FMS plane but have several GWS planes and only a couple of them look like the picture GWS shows. I love to modify the GWS KITS.
degreen60 is offline Find More Posts by degreen60
Old May 22, 2014, 07:32 PM
Joined Dec 2013
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by degreen60 View Post
Funny but in my collection of over 30 planes I do not have a Durafly or FMS plane but have several GWS planes and only a couple of them look like the picture GWS shows. I love to modify the GWS KITS.
Thank you for your support.
I know that we might not be the best in this industry but we try to do our best to serve our customers and respect all other companies in rc industry.

We hope everyone can enjoy and have fun with your hobby.

I truly appreciate your kind words. It warms my heart. THANK YOU!
Last edited by GWS USA; May 22, 2014 at 07:43 PM.
Old Sep 16, 2014, 04:53 PM
Joined Dec 2013
50 Posts
Halloween 2014 Sale! :)

To celebrate the coming Halloween, take a 20% off GWS Magician!
Also, any order over $50 (excluding shipping) will receive a FREE Halloween Edition Mini EPP P38 that lights up at night!

*Offer ends on 11/03/2014.
**Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Offer is non-transferable and not valid for cash or cash equivalent. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer subject to change without notice.

Please see details at store.gwsus.com