HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 13, 2014, 01:25 PM
United States, MO, Union
Joined Sep 2014
24 Posts
Help!
Is possible to connect an auto pilot module to a non servo reciever, RX2650H-D

The receiver has the ESC integrated and no normal servo ports to tap into. I removed a WiFi Module that connected the Upgrade 1 port. It was used to stream video and could control the hexicopter. If this port is capable of acting as a receiver, i would think (HOPE), it would offer me some additional options. There is also a Upgrade 2 port that is open as well. It is a QR-Y100 (AKA waste of money first thing i did was remove the reason i purchased it) I am using a Devo 7 and added a 5.8ghz transmitter for FPV. I have spent many hours trying to find technical information all over the web and i cannot find any data on it. I do not think Walkera even has a product support department. Quick Start Guide only states, Reicever adopts 2.4G spread technology with the functions of automatic scanning, code pairing indication.
PLEASE........PLEASE.... CAN SOMEONE HELP?
I believe it can but was told it could not. I
Thank you in advance!
jwgbullfrog is offline Find More Posts by jwgbullfrog
Last edited by jwgbullfrog; Sep 28, 2014 at 11:41 PM.
to remove ads between posts