HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 06, 2013, 02:02 AM
United States, SC, Greer
Joined Oct 2008
127 Posts
Discussion
Bringing back my old thread....

OK so I finally got off my butt and changed the LED's and put them in the right place. So I went to my old thread to update the pics and found that it was closed??? Jim T. G did you close it? I know it was kind of an old thread, 2 years, but? I was 'just there' and updated it.

N E ways

I put the red on the right side, what a pain it was to switch all that over.

OK so I have found that LED's placed around the outter edge on the top and bottom of Ail's. will cause it to flutter at high speeds. So I thought that maybe I should move the servos out on the wings, They were a lil close to the fuse. Well I did that and it will still flutter at speed. And, I have another plane done almost the same way (LED's on the ail's) except I am using downward facing side firing LED's that are exactly 3mm wide and fit the edge of my depron perfect and I have no flutter issues at all with that plane. So it must be just too darn many LED's on the Ail's, which means this will be kept as a slow flyer only. It's kinda heavy with all those LED's NE ways and is not a good 3D'er. I had it out the other night and had 3 drivers come by too see what the heck... One of em came from quite a distance away's.

soo Anyways here are my new updated photo's of my 600 LED foamie.

Here's the old thread showing pictures of the LED's on the opposite side of where they needed to be! - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...8#post15897378
mr.pickle is offline Find More Posts by mr.pickle
to remove ads between posts