HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 24, 2013, 11:53 AM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
My god the irony of that post is too much!

I appreciate anyone who follows my posts! Send me a friend request, that way it's easier. Who can't use new friends amirite?
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 24, 2013, 12:03 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
even MORE thoughts from my friend #306, and back on point

Good news! Literally hot off the e-mail press.

Dear porcia83
This is an email from hobbyking's product checker #306.
I would like to inform you that your product(s) have been double checked and are now packed in their box and sent to the dispatch area. Please allow 48hrs for any tracking information to be displayed/updated.

Thanks for your support!
Hobbyking.com

Purchased Friday, picked and boxed up two days later, and an e-mail update too. How is THAT for service.

Now the question is how long to actually ship. Oddly enough it tends to take the same time for me to get stuff from the US warehouse as it does their HK one. Took about 3 weeks for an instock item in USA to get to me last time. Had to get yet another Vampire (my 3rd), because how can you not get a fully loaded 4S set up EDF for 149 delivered?
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jun 24, 2013, 12:34 PM
Dude, I do fly all day long!
San Jose, California
Joined Dec 2007
5,838 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnifax View Post
Youre right, everyone is free to post whatever they choose (within the confines of the rules of course) but sometimes what IS NOT POSTED speaks much more loudly than what is. Do you somehow feel it's your duty to call someone out who you dont agree with?
My response will be made up of quotes:

wooohoooo. I'll quote pocia
"My god the irony of that post is too much! "

and I'll quote you
"Do you somehow feel it's your duty to call someone out who you dont agree with?"

BTW - My order# 98 was put in last week on the 19th, was packed and shipped by the 21st. Tracking showed up today...so woooohoooo!
rcalldaylong is offline Find More Posts by rcalldaylong
Old Jun 29, 2013, 06:26 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,518 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCinNC View Post
i just ordered a bunch of Orange recievers + other stuff from HK...i know it will get here. i estimate 2-3 weeks....i KNOW this when ordering. it always gets here
i ordered this on sat 22...i got an email tuesday 25 that my order has shipped !! i was very surprised
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC
Old Jun 29, 2013, 07:19 PM
Space Coast USA
Space Coast
Joined Oct 2000
21,019 Posts
Getting them through Hong Kong sorting seems to be a bottleneck. Check and see how long it takes them if you will.
hoppy is offline Find More Posts by hoppy
Old Jun 29, 2013, 07:55 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,518 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy View Post
Getting them through Hong Kong sorting seems to be a bottleneck. Check and see how long it takes them if you will.
yeah...you got that ! usually it takes 6-7 days till i get an email from them that it has shipped !!! it may sit in HK transit for 2 weeks

we'll see
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC
Old Jul 25, 2013, 10:21 AM
United States, SC, Gaffney
Joined Jul 2013
2 Posts
I bought a battery and a cable for my radio over a week ago, it is still processing. all was supposed to be in stock, theyhave my last order. I had plans on ordering the 450 hd and a radio rec combo. this wont happen now. if I have to wait a week + for them to process it which probally wasn't in stock in the us as they said, then why is everything on sale out of stock? bite the bullet and go back where I was ordering from, by the way I bought a hausler kit on the same day from another company and it is almost ready to hit the air.
kn4wd is offline Find More Posts by kn4wd
Old Jul 26, 2013, 12:11 AM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn4wd View Post
I bought a battery and a cable for my radio over a week ago, it is still processing. all was supposed to be in stock, theyhave my last order. I had plans on ordering the 450 hd and a radio rec combo. this wont happen now. if I have to wait a week + for them to process it which probally wasn't in stock in the us as they said, then why is everything on sale out of stock? bite the bullet and go back where I was ordering from, by the way I bought a hausler kit on the same day from another company and it is almost ready to hit the air.
Try contacting customer service on their live chat and see if there is a problem with the order. They should be able to tell you a reason for the delay.
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old Aug 09, 2013, 07:19 AM
United States, NJ, Berkeley Township
Joined Aug 2009
147 Posts
Wait until you have the wrong item shipped. They will not make good on it although I 've sent all the proof showing that I received the wrong item.
rlbomber is offline Find More Posts by rlbomber
Old Aug 09, 2013, 08:03 PM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,108 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbomber View Post
Wait until you have the wrong item shipped. They will not make good on it although I 've sent all the proof showing that I received the wrong item.
How long ago was your issue? They seem to take a while (a lonng while sometimes) but seem to be coming through for everyone these days
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz