HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 07, 2014, 01:58 PM
United States, ID, Pocatello
Joined Apr 2013
514 Posts
Rant
Checker_Robot Madness!!!!!!

The checker_robot, keeps spitting out the same update email at rapid fire, have about 80 emails in two minutes, blocked the sender address to my junk mail, and it just keeps on going, hundreds more and still going.

Ok, just hit block feature on outlook and stopped, now I'll just check updates from logging into my account.

WTH
_Milo_ is online now Find More Posts by _Milo_
to remove ads between posts
Old May 07, 2014, 02:24 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
the NY CSR had said in another thread that there were server issues, but I thought that was in the US warehouse. Perhaps he will clarify before all the other rumors start flying.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 07, 2014, 02:51 PM
Joined Apr 2013
514 Posts
Maybe their having server issues because their sending thousands of emails a minute to update all their orders, lol
Old May 07, 2014, 03:09 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Yup, well said. Me thinks the Commodore 64 processor has finally bitten the dust.
Old May 11, 2014, 08:44 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,753 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milo_ View Post
Maybe their having server issues because their sending thousands of emails a minute to update all their orders, lol
+1 LOL

I had to laugh at this one as i've just read someone complaining that he never got his update email.

Maybe you should let them know so as they know what's going on,at least it might not happen to the rest of us.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old May 11, 2014, 10:51 AM
United States, MI, Paw Paw
Joined Sep 2011
4,108 Posts
Well now you cant say that you never got your update email
3d astronaut is offline Find More Posts by 3d astronaut
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Fatshark Attitude 1.3ghz
Old May 11, 2014, 11:37 AM
Joined Apr 2013
514 Posts
The next day I went back into my email settings and unblocked the HK Robot, and the emails had stop spewing. Interestingly I did not receive an email that my order had shipped. Maybe they shut it down, to fix the glitch, or maybe its just me.

Im ok with logging in and checking, I'd rather have that then an attack by the HK Robot gone crazy.....Picturing the robot from Lost in Space, spinning wildly, arms up and down, "Danger..Danger...Danger, shooting off emails like mad, eventually someone pulled his power pack.
Old May 11, 2014, 06:11 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milo_ View Post
The next day I went back into my email settings and unblocked the HK Robot, and the emails had stop spewing. Interestingly I did not receive an email that my order had shipped. Maybe they shut it down, to fix the glitch, or maybe its just me.

Im ok with logging in and checking, I'd rather have that then an attack by the HK Robot gone crazy.....Picturing the robot from Lost in Space, spinning wildly, arms up and down, "Danger..Danger...Danger, shooting off emails like mad, eventually someone pulled his power pack.
Loved that show!