New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Find More Posts by Unsafeatanyspeed
United States, MI, South Lyon
Joined Oct 2013
99 Posts
Thanks gentlemen for all the kind words about my Alby. I won't brush it off as no big thing cause I really appreciate hearing it. She's my pride and joy! CCC, it was great to meet you. If your near AA again look me up. We can practice formation flying. Damn fine work on the rebuild! It looks fantabulous! Hello grup. The one person who taught me the only thing anyone at a field ever taught me about mixing was..."don't @$&!#*! do it! You need to learn it!" I thought was wrong at the time but I'm glad I listened. It comes natural now and too me it's much more fun. On the other hand though, I do feel I'm not utilizing my TX to its fullest potential. If your gonnna mix I'd say your on the right track by experimenting until you find what you like. Good luck. POST SCRIPT: now that I can insert videos......

Something I've always pondered: Even if the Roadrunner has his Beep Beep license, Wyle E. Coyote is a super genious. Wouldn't he realize that A.C.M.E products have continuously let him down and engineer his own device to catch that bird? I never understood that.
Unsafeatanyspeed is offline Find More Posts by Unsafeatanyspeed
Last edited by Unsafeatanyspeed; Yesterday at 11:35 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 10:03 AM
Find More Posts by jrtubb
I Fly!
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined Jan 2011
1,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grup View Post
I've been experimenting with aileron to rudder mixing. First mix was 25%; that did not seem like enough. So I put mix on a 3 position switch and tried 25% and 44%. The 44% did not seem excessive, but it was hard to tell

Anyone have some magic settings for aileron to rudder mixing?

Regards
I have 48% mix on a 2 way switch. I turn it on and off all the time depending on what kind of flying I'm doing.

Mixes, gryos, expo, are all great options to help pilots have a good flight experience. Between those plus the greatflying foam planes we enjoy now has really improved the hobby since I started back in the 90s.
jrtubb is online now Find More Posts by jrtubb