Closed Thread
Old Aug 10, 2009, 09:15 PM
Joined Jun 2003
301 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Discussion
What should I do with 27 Rx Crystals?

Hi folks,

I'm a vendor, and I used to sell Hitec Feather receivers so I have 27 of the single-conversion crystals for them, all on different 72 MHz frequencies.

What would be the best way to find a home for these and hopefully recover some of my cost?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Nathan Chronister
The Ornithopter Zone
www.flyabird.com
NChronister is offline Find More Posts by NChronister
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 11, 2009, 06:53 AM
-insert witty saying here-
United States, CT, Killingworth
Joined Dec 2005
1,835 Posts
Trader Rating: 232
Offer them up for sale here or on eBay. I'm sure there are plenty of the Feather RXs still in use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NChronister
Hi folks,

I'm a vendor, and I used to sell Hitec Feather receivers so I have 27 of the single-conversion crystals for them, all on different 72 MHz frequencies.

What would be the best way to find a home for these and hopefully recover some of my cost?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Nathan Chronister
The Ornithopter Zone
www.flyabird.com
Hemikiller is online now Find More Posts by Hemikiller
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 11, 2009, 08:34 AM
The Great NorthWest
Joined May 2007
1,029 Posts
Trader Rating: 314
Offering them here with a general asking price will save you the Feebay seller fees should they sell. If they don't sell here then Feebay would be the next place to try. You'll hit a slightly bigger market, maybe?
Being that you are a Vendor I doubt you would be interested in trading them?

Kind of a hassle but what about packaging them in smaller quantities and selling them that way? Along with your selling price ask $3 shipping for a set of 4 or 5 and send them First Class USPS at a cost under 2-bucks, that will help with your fees and still be a decent shipping cost for the buyer. Break them down yourself or you could end up with some odd channels that nobody wants. Just a thought.

Xwing
xwingnut is offline Find More Posts by xwingnut
Old Aug 11, 2009, 02:24 PM
Joined Jun 2003
301 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Xwing, I would be interested in trading them. Do you have something you want to trade? Some Li-poly batteries maybe? Or a cell balancing charger?
NChronister is offline Find More Posts by NChronister
Old Aug 17, 2009, 12:30 AM
Suspended Account
West Central PA
Joined Dec 2008
2,140 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
I would edit the thread title, as it inadvertently comes across as 27MHz crystals. Some folks looking for feather 72MHz crystals may miss this.
WTFLYR is offline Find More Posts by WTFLYR
Closed Thread