New Products Flash Sale
Old May 19, 2015, 06:49 AM
Find More Posts by Mikano
Joined Apr 2015
3 Posts
Discussion
Naza V2 Assistant software issues

Hi all , I'm new to this and at my last stage of building my TBS Discovery!, I got my Naza m V2 and Immersion RX/TX matching Firmware. Plug into X2 to Ch1 and Naza X3 . I'm using the Futuba T8J remote. First time I started the Naza Assistant software and calibrated the remote no problem my sticks were moving and all. The next day I went to check it and I can't calibrate nothing, the Sliders were going crazy and an Error pops up on bottom right screen CFG-ERR, Then Error29 then it went away. CFG-ERR is still there and nothing is moving I can't calibrate my remote .

What did I do , disconnect the Naza wrong and it got corrupt, How do I get this Futuba T8J to work , do I need to Calibrate the Futuba T8J it self and redo the Calibration with NAza Assistance ?? I can't find any helpful info yet so I found this site and hope someone can explain my Problem. I Add two pictures hope that helps as well.

Thank you , Michael
Mikano is offline Find More Posts by Mikano
to remove ads between posts