New Products Flash Sale
Old May 15, 2015, 02:01 AM
Find More Posts by greengorilla
United States, IA, Harlan
Joined Jun 2014
25 Posts
Question
hobby zone sport cub s2 mod questions.

First off. I'm not 100 percent sure this is right section for these questions.
I fly a sport cub s2 by hobby zone. All factory except 45c Lipo. I've read a lot of the thread for this plane to no avil. Now I plan on buying a few GWS 5030 and 5043 props to help. I live in the mid west and it always seems breezy.this cub fights hard with the 45c battery but there's times it can't win.
I was wandering. What motors would be direct replacements with better performance over factory.
And also what would be a better battery to run in this to increase power. I've read more mah longer flight time. Quicker motor burn up. Any help appreciated
greengorilla is offline Find More Posts by greengorilla
to remove ads between posts