HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by jlrera, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jun 11, 2012, 03:31 PM
USA, NY, East Amherst
Joined Feb 2009
25 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Sold
UMX Gee Bee

Hello, got a UMX Gee Bee for sale, picked it up about a month ago, flew it a couple times, not my cup of tea. As you can see from the pictures, the left wheel snapped off, can be easily CA'ed but i think I'm getting out of the hobby, so looking to sell the plane, it is in perfect shape otherwise, comes with charger, ac adapter, 2 batteries box, plane, can include 2nd charger for $10 more. Would like to do LPU in the buffalo area but ill ship if buyer will pay half the shipping charges, looking to sell this for $85 if shipped add another $5 so $90 total.
jlrera is offline Find More Posts by jlrera
Last edited by jlrera; Jun 12, 2012 at 01:48 PM. Reason: lower price
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread