HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 28, 2011, 12:49 PM
OCD: Old, Cranky and Disgusted
United States, TX, Sweetwater
Joined Mar 2005
1,584 Posts
Discussion
Swizzle Stick/Stick 40 Plans

Does any one have a plans set for the Swizzle Stick, or Stick 40, in an electronic form?
I need a set for reference, for a scaled version I am working up.

Thanks!
challenger_i is online now Find More Posts by challenger_i
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 28, 2011, 05:16 PM
USA, MA, Weymouth
Joined Mar 2004
1,095 Posts
There IS a thread on the ol' Swizzler already here at RCGroups...

Dear Challenger_i:

The PIPE Here, a LOOONG time owner of a veteran, early-1980s built Swizzler 40, and just for reference, you might want to check the thread at

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=937909

and get in touch with some of my fellow Swizzler fans there, as I'd bet one of them MIGHT just have the plans you're looking for.

I'm QUITE certain I've got a copy, but exactly WHERE it is, is something that could take quite a bit of time to find - but someone in the linked thread might be able to help, so please give it a try...!!

Best of luck...

Yours Sincerely,

The PIPE....!!
The PIPE is offline Find More Posts by The PIPE
Old Dec 29, 2011, 12:19 PM
OCD: Old, Cranky and Disgusted
United States, TX, Sweetwater
Joined Mar 2005
1,584 Posts
I have read that thread, and have attempted to contact the principal parties. No response, thus far. Hence, my starting this thread.
I have a set of plans for the Swizzle Stick, however, they are 1800 miles from me, at the present time.

Thanks!
challenger_i is online now Find More Posts by challenger_i