Old Feb 01, 2013, 04:02 PM
Gregor from Germany
Nuremberg, Germany
Joined Aug 2006
52 Posts
Discussion
News from the International Toy Fair 2013 in Nürnberg/Germany

Hello RC-Bikers,

today I had the opportunity to visit the International Toy Fair in Nürnberg. It's a fair only for manufacturers, distributors and dealers to make appointments for orders and spreading informations about the latest products.

There is one hall only for rc related stuff and as always there are also some bikes around. To be honestly, for every bike I found I first had to watch a hundred helicopters or gyrocopters. Not too bad, but I believe there should be more bikes to see. Anyway, I have put together a small album on my facebook page with all the bikes I could find there. If you want to take a peek, just look here, I have tried to comment every picture in english language this time:
Picture Album Intl. Toy Fair 2013

If you want to receive bike related informations about new products or bike related events, just give us a like and you will stay up to date: facebook.com/RCMotorradshop.

Have fun!
Gregor
RC-Motorradshop is offline Find More Posts by RC-Motorradshop
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:13 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,673 Posts
Thanks Gregor.
Looks like Himoto with the mx400 and SkyRC with the sr4 are either working together or copying each other. That mx400 rider is just like the sr4 rider. Surprised neither have motard tires for those bikes.
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Feb 01, 2013, 05:35 PM
Gregor from Germany
Nuremberg, Germany
Joined Aug 2006
52 Posts
There are not many rider dolls available in this Scale, so probably they just got them from the same manufacturer. But the bikes are different, although they have a lot in common.

I just noticed that SkyRC was at the fair too. Either I missed the bike or they didn't bring it along.
RC-Motorradshop is offline Find More Posts by RC-Motorradshop