SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 19, 2015, 07:37 AM
Find More Posts by jrtubb
I Fly!
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined Jan 2011
1,869 Posts
It is a pretty easy kit to put together, cheap too if you have sevos around already.
jrtubb is offline Find More Posts by jrtubb
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 21, 2015, 02:00 AM
Find More Posts by uptime4downtime
3d Kiwi
New Zealand
Joined Dec 2007
3,171 Posts
Thanks guys.
uptime4downtime is online now Find More Posts by uptime4downtime
Old Jul 22, 2015, 11:12 PM
3d Kiwi
New Zealand
Joined Dec 2007
3,171 Posts
My kit arrived. Reminds me how nice the quality of the Multiplex kits are. I started off RC with Multiplex, and have had all 3 Easy Stars, Twinstar, Acromaster and Parkmasters and the Stuntmaster. Now I'm officially old, I think I'll end with Multiplex as I retire my others.
Old Jul 23, 2015, 12:57 AM
Find More Posts by TomC
Gold Coast Coolangata, Australia
Joined Nov 2003
2,626 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by uptime4downtime View Post
My kit arrived. Reminds me how nice the quality of the Multiplex kits are. I started off RC with Multiplex, and have had all 3 Easy Stars, Twinstar, Acromaster and Parkmasters and the Stuntmaster. Now I'm officially old, I think I'll end with Multiplex as I retire my others.
Ya, with a bit of med-thick CA and kicker, along with the right gear, it's not all that hard. Much better quality kit than the HK Bixlers imho (although the Bixlers are still very flyable).
TomC is offline Find More Posts by TomC
Old Jul 23, 2015, 03:26 AM
3d Kiwi
New Zealand
Joined Dec 2007
3,171 Posts
Yes. I flew my old EZ* and it inspires confidence in any age/experience flyer. They really got it right with that design. I'm wanting my Easystar II for shared flying/training purposes as I'm doing less 'solo' flying these days.