SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 15, 2012, 09:17 PM
Joined Sep 2012
59 Posts
Help!
Belt Cp V2

Hi, Okay so I flew my Helicopter today at the park and I never left the ground more then a few inches, as I've seen in other videos of the Belt Cp the Helicopter takes off the ground relatively fast? Do I have to do something to make it elevate faster?
Maybe for those of you who know what the controller that it came with looks like, should i Adjust the Left Knob? Any Help would be great maybe I just nervous to try something that will make it fly higher? Thanks!
xRCxHeli is offline Find More Posts by xRCxHeli
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2013, 05:57 PM
Canada, ON, Greater Sudbury
Joined Nov 2011
111 Posts
Yes you got it , the left knob adjusted the position of the swash, you need to do your setup properly, you were likely runningwidenopen with a full pitch of +1. I used to have mine somewhere around half, mid stick, zero pitch . I believe a YouTuber named nutcraze has an entire library of setup videos for your bird, that's how I ran mine. You will learn a lot from him
firedawg1998 is offline Find More Posts by firedawg1998