HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 14, 2013, 09:49 PM
Joined Jun 2013
27 Posts
Discussion
Phoenix model flight simulation trim problem

I have just started using the Phoenix model flight simulation program to learn my Futaba T6J radio. I did have the throttle issue happen when it is like a switch on or off. This is fixed now. The main issue I'm having is I can't seem to get any effect out of the trims. The planes just keep rising no matter how much trim I put in. Can anyone suggest what is wrong? It looks like a great sim and may save many trainers in my hands.
Greg law is offline Find More Posts by Greg law
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 20, 2013, 12:51 AM
wjs
William
United States, MI, Brighton
Joined Oct 2012
1,957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg law View Post
I have just started using the Phoenix model flight simulation program to learn my Futaba T6J radio. I did have the throttle issue happen when it is like a switch on or off. This is fixed now. The main issue I'm having is I can't seem to get any effect out of the trims. The planes just keep rising no matter how much trim I put in. Can anyone suggest what is wrong? It looks like a great sim and may save many trainers in my hands.
Is it working at all in turns etc? The trim from radio should just work as outputs from the radio is changed. Did you calibrate your tx?
wjs is offline Find More Posts by wjs
Old Sep 15, 2013, 03:13 PM
Joined Jun 2013
27 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I don't think I have. I will have a look into that. May be that is where the problems I have been having are. I can finally land the planes but it feels like it is a lot harder than it should be. I really want to get this worked out before I head to a real flying field.
Greg law is offline Find More Posts by Greg law