HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 10, 2013, 03:32 PM
United States, NY, Apalachin
Joined Oct 2012
47 Posts
The Bluejay kit is really nice, I have the UFO kit also and wood is top notch as was the wood in Sun Fli 4 I'm finishing. Far better wood than in some of the origianl Bridi kits I can remember building.

I was going to order another Dirty Birdy until I spotted their UFO, probably wont start the build until the fall but it's a beautiful design for sure, probably one of Joe's best.
Lowrider1960 is online now Find More Posts by Lowrider1960
to remove ads between posts
Old May 10, 2013, 04:51 PM
United States, AZ, Quartzsite
Joined Mar 2002
1,630 Posts
+1 on the exceptional quality of Bluejay kits. I plan to stock up on few different kits while they are still being made.
Carl Petersen is offline Find More Posts by Carl Petersen
Old May 10, 2013, 06:13 PM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,539 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Petersen View Post
+1 on the exceptional quality of Bluejay kits. I plan to stock up on few different kits while they are still being made.
What are the most popular designs?
RC Man is online now Find More Posts by RC Man
Old May 10, 2013, 06:39 PM
United States, AZ, Quartzsite
Joined Mar 2002
1,630 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RC Man View Post
What are the most popular designs?
Not sure, but I have a BJ Killer Chaos which I think is one of the prettier planes. I'll add a Dirty Birdy 60 and now the UFO to the list. The Big Chaos is also calling me but I'd have to make it a two piece wing setup.

You just have to see a BJ kit to really appreciate the excellent wood selection.
Carl Petersen is offline Find More Posts by Carl Petersen