SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 06, 2013, 02:58 PM
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
2,382 Posts
Discussion
Recommendation: extremercworld.com

Extreme RC World is a Walkera and Great Wall distributor. That's from their site - linked here. I've been dealing with Greg Johnsen who also sells R/C products on ebay as kettlemoraineoutlet and he's offered up great prices and service so far. I bought a Walkera Super CP RTF and have also just ordered a BNF Super CP and some parts from him. I found his prices (which have included free shipping so far) to rival what I'd spend ordering the same product from overseas, which I prefer to avoid if possible.

They're out of North Prairie, WI, USA. The website is still being built out so grab the email address from the site and drop Greg a message. I don't think he'd mind that I share these lines from his last emai (I asked him about a BNF V911 - maybe more requests will help him decide ):

We are continuing to grow our line of helis and parts. We are adding a lot of First Person View items. We will have some unique and exclusive packages very soon.
At this time we do not carry WL Toys but they are one of the lines we are considering bringing next.

I have no interest in the business other than as a customer who wants to see it do well so I can continue to have a trusted source.
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
to remove ads between posts