HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 24, 2012, 01:28 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Discussion
Plane storage question please!!!!!!!!!need answer.

Hi there, i have a question and i will appreciatte answers:
I have a few big ARF planes wich come with separate wings,two piece wings,some are great planed,hangar 9 and others, some of these planes im not planing to use in a long time.
Well at this point,i have this wings individually covered in hefty plastic bags and sitting in racks in my garage,i live in south florida,usually hot mist of the year and humid,sometimes very hard to be more than 10 minutes inside the garage douring the summer.
Well i was planing to buy big rubbermaid or any other plastic containers with a top to seal them and just put all the wing halves there in one container,like the one used to store christmas trees.
Since the containers are not acid free,Are these containers safe to store plane parts?
Safe for covering?
Thanks.
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2012, 01:50 PM
Zor
Suspended Account
Ontario,Canada
Joined Feb 2007
9,742 Posts
An easy solution

Give your planes the same environment in which you yourself live.

You will not have any problems .

Zor
Zor is offline Find More Posts by Zor
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 24, 2012, 02:11 PM
Jacksonville Fla.
Joined Mar 2007
2,175 Posts
I live in north florida...I store my planes in the garage with no problems...uncovered, ready to fly
jetmech05 is online now Find More Posts by jetmech05