SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 08, 2015, 12:42 AM
Joined Jan 2013
555 Posts
Discussion
Naze32 10Dof wiring setup

Hi guys, Im new to the Naze32, having previously used APMs and KK2.0s for my multi rotors. I've had look through the threads on here, and I've found the documentation for the Naze32 10dof to be minimal, (especially compared to the APM's great website). Things like orientation of the board have taken me a decent amount of time to work out, and basics like how to use cleanflight on my mac have also been difficult. I guess the fact that there are a number of boards, and a lot of them are very different (in terms of layout) doesn't make it any easier.

Right now Im trying to wire up a FrSky D4R-ii (http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...elemetry_.html) to my Naze32 (picture below). Im trying to use PPM (or CPPM as Frisky call it) and have put the right jumped on the Frsky, but have no idea what input to put the female to female servo cable in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thorton82 is offline Find More Posts by Thorton82
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2015, 09:14 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jul 2013
171 Posts
This might help http://www.coptergeist.com/cgx250-naze32-setup-guide/
BenSud is offline Find More Posts by BenSud
Old Feb 08, 2015, 09:49 AM
Joined Jan 2013
555 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenSud View Post
It helps with a lot apart from where to plug my frsky into my naze32. My Naze looks nothing like the one on that website!
Thorton82 is offline Find More Posts by Thorton82
Old Feb 08, 2015, 09:56 AM
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jul 2013
171 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorton82 View Post
It helps with a lot apart from where to plug my frsky into my naze32. My Naze looks nothing like the one on that website!
True, I didn't even take note of that! All my Naze's look like the one on Coptergeist. Anyway, I guess you should be able to just connect the - + and signal wire to CH1 where it says "RC input" on your pic. The new Naze boards only have one - and + RC input, the rest are just signal inputs.
BenSud is offline Find More Posts by BenSud